𝟸𝟿

I just was frozen in my spot, staring at them. They had no right of being here after everything they've both done to me.

"Leave," I said to them, not even caring if I sounded rude to them or what. I can't believe that now of all the times they are here, "we just wanted to come over and talk," kuroo said. I just glared at them "no way in hell will I listen to the bullshit that comes out of either of your mouths! You have some nerve even coming here," I said to them as Riley looked annoyed.

"You don't have to be so rude," she said with her annoying voice making me pissed off "sorry, but you don't get to tell me not to be rude, so kindly leave my house and, most importantly, stop. Meddling in my life! Both of you" I didn't care to hear anything back from them while just slamming shut my door.

I smiled to myself because this felt like a turning point in my life. I had seen kenma playing with the kitten he so-called found, but I think that's more of a lie since the kitten had a collar on, oh that's right! I never said anything to him.

I sat down in front of him while he was still playing with her. I looked over at him with a smile on my face because I knew that this relationship would be so much better.

"To finally Answer your question, yes, I will go out with you. What a way to ask someone out, might I add," I said to him. He smiled softly at me, and then it hit me was he trying to ask me out earlier this week when all the distractions happened?

"Wait, you were trying to ask me out earlier this week, weren't you?" I asked him since I was beyond curious about it. He blushed, making it more prominent, "you were, weren't you!" I yelled out, not trying to scream but from my own stupidity of not realizing he liked me.

"Yes, I was.." he trailed off, making me just super happy, although kinda sad because everything that had happened since then I kept denying my feelings, but we are finally dating now.

Oh god, I'm going to have to delete my dating app now since I'm no longer single, and do we tell our friends now Or keep it a secret from them?

I looked over at a kenma who raised the kitten while he was on his back, letting her sleep on his chest, making me take a photo of the sweet moment, "so do we tell everyone?" I asked quietly since maybe he didn't want to tell people or let alone say anything online about us.

"Of course, we can tell everyone!" He said,bringing me delighted he didn't want to hide it or make our relationship a secret.

KittenGorl: I have news 🤪

Tendou🎮: I'm scared

Angryboi🤬: news??

Kiyoomi🧼: you better NOT get back together with kuroo, or I will fight you

UrFavPickMe💖🤪: bitch I'll fight for you because no we don't backtrack we keep it going 😌

CatBoi: yeah I have news as well