✴ CHAPTER 9 ✴

POV King:

"Did you really take your husband home?"

"Sawadee krub, P'Kumfah", I greeted my older sister.

Ram looks confused. I said wait outside Nong Vira.

"What's your name? Wow, so handsome. He's a stranger. Look at his eyes, why are they so beautiful? Why do you even like my brother? He's crazy and boring. Your height is so good. You did really well at finding a man Nong King", My sister said and beat me on the shoulder happily.

"?"

Ram raised his eyebrows, glanced between me and my sister in confusion. Do not be confused. My phi is always like this.

"This is my older sister, P'Kumfah amd P ', this is a junior from my faculty. His name is Ram", I introduced them.

Ram greeted her and P 'seemed very interested in getting more information about him. She likes strangers .. like Ram. She has sharp eyes and a sharp nose. She was tall and had white skin.

"Your name is cool", my sister screamed and made a weird face.

She grabbed Ram's sleeve and jumped up and down.

"A'Ning, you can sit on the sofa and wait. I'll take notes for you," I said pointing to the sofa in front of the TV.

Ah!! Damn, there are so many plants around but that's okay, there are plastic chairs too. He can sit there.

"What's your real name Nong Ram?" P'Kumfah asked looking at Ram from head to toe.

She was investigating every inch of Ram.

"Vira", I said instead and then dragged my sister with me.

I pity A'Ning. All of my friends who were victims of P'Kumfah said that she was scary. They always cry asking for help from me.

"Why did you answer? Should you let Nong reply to what I asked or are you jealous? Don't be jealous. I just want to talk to him and won't do anything. Even if Vira is handsome, I am married and have a wife and two sons", she said and I shook my head.

P'Film is not your wife P '. He's your husband.

"Okay, Ram is not my boyfriend. Also no matter what you ask, he will not answer", I replied.

I took my sister to my room, well it wasn't a bedroom but a balcony with lots of plants.

"Why?", she asked.

I would reply, "Well, he doesn't like talking to strangers. Even though I see him every day, he still doesn't talk to me much" but then a joke popped into my mind.

"Don't tell this to anyone, it's a secret", I lifted my finger and touched my lips telling her to shut up. P'Kumfah is smart but you can trick him easily.

"Is it bad?", sh asked.

"Uh, not that good", I replied.

"-"

"Ram's voice is very sharp. He got dumped by his girlfriend because of this so he doesn't like talking to anyone," I continued.

"Really? His body is very big, but he sounds really small?", she asked and I had to try my best to bite my lip to stop myself from spilling the truth.

Her face looks really cute.

"Yeah but don't tell anyone. He's so embarrassed about it," I added.

"Yes, I will not", she replied looking at Ram.

She browsed through the plant and garden magazine I had just bought. The one she's holding has information about the new style garden too. I want to arrange it in my kitchen somehow. I'll go and buy more plants on Saturday.