liam 15th birthday!

*Liam celebrates his 15th birthday with his family and close friends! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Love • Bree 🎉🎊*

Today is Liam's fifteenth birthday and it is also his birthday party!

Mitch and Scott both cannot believe that their eldest child and first born son, Liam Richard Grassi-Hoying is officially FIFTEEN years old!

To Mitch and Scott, it feels just like yesterday that Liam was born into the world and traveled with them during the many Pentatonix bus tours as a tiny baby and an active toddler!

Now, Liam is a freshman in high school who plays soccer, lacrosse, flag football and now hockey. Liam is an honor roll student and he loves to be active. Liam also has a girlfriend named Willow!

Last year, Liam didn't have a big birthday party for his fourteenth birthday due to it being the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic!

Sadly, the pandemic is still here a year later but the majority of people in the USA are slowly getting vaccinated for the coronavirus and it it slowly going away.

So Mitch and Scott both decided that Liam should have a small birthday party with his best friends and Liam is very excited!

For Liam's birthday this year, Liam wants all of his best friends to come over to hang out, play video games, eat food and birthday cake, so that is what Mitch and Scott have planned for their eldest son!

Last night, Scott, Mitch, Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer, Amelia, Joel and Gabriella all had a Zoom birthday party for Liam with Nel, Mike, Jessa, Jared, Ady, Asa, Kiyah, Connie, Rick, Lindsay, Ryan, Zach, Archer Naomi, Lauren, Robert, Landon and Beckham!

Liam opened up all his birthday presents from the Grassi-Hoying family and thanks all of them!

Scott, Mitch, Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer, Amelia, Joel and Gabriella will hopefully be traveling to Texas this summer to hang out with their whole family for a few weeks!

Right now, Mitch, Gabriella, Scott, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer, Amelia, Joel and all of the Grassi-Hoying pets are all sitting downstairs waiting for Liam to come downstairs!

*Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer, Amelia, Joel and Gabriella's birthday outfits*

Sophia and Amelia are playing with the rabbits Snow and Winter, Sawyer and Isabella are playing with the dogs Tux, Bubba, Daisy and Lucy and Hudson and Joel are playing with the cats Wyatt, Ollie, Luther, Olivier and Nino!

Scott is getting the two birthday balloon arches set up downstairs as birthday party decorations since Liam didn't want a lot of decorations for his birthday.

"The two birthday balloon arches you made looks really great, Scotty! I love them!" Mitch says with a cheeky smile at his husband as he holds Gabriella in his arms.