crazy family news!

*Mitch and Scott both go to get their annual physicals done and they find out something they weren't expecting! Send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Love • Bree❣️*

Today, Mitch and Scott are both going to see their doctor, Dr. Mace together for their annual yearly physicals!

Mitch and Scott both like to go see their doctor to get a check up and physical after a busy and very long tour, so they both know they are healthy and ready to tour again in the future!

Scott just finished up his physical with Dr. Mace and Mitch is now back there with her! Scott's physical came out perfect and Scott is very healthy!

Right now, Mitch is in the room with Dr. Mace. Dr. Mace said that Mitch is very healthy except something came up in the blood work she ran on him.

Something Mitch wasn't expecting at all. The blood work came back and said that Mitch is pregnant again. Mitch is absolutely terrified because he didn't wanna be pregnant again.

Dr. Mace just told Mitch that he should go see his OBGYN, Dr. Moore immediately, to verify that the pregnancy is normal and nothing dangerous like an ectopic pregnancy is happening. Mitch is absolutely terrified right now.

Twenty minutes later, Mitch walks out of office and is ready to go see his OBGYN Dr. Moore.

"Let's go home baby and relax." Scott says as Mitch smiles at Scott, even though they can't go home just yet.

Scott and Mitch both leave the Dr. Mace's office together, happily holding each other's hands.

"How was your physical, babe? Everything good with you?" Mitch asks Scott happily.

"It was good, babe! I am very healthy as hell! How about yours?" Scott says playfully to Mitch, making Mitch giggle and smile.

"My physical went good as well, except I need to go see my OBGYN today. I just made an appointment to see her in an hour." Mitch says softly to Scott.

"Why? Is something wrong, Mitchy? Do you have a tumor or something else? What is going on, baby? Please tell me!" Scott asks as he begins to panic, thinking Mitch has cancer or something else wrong with him.

"No no no no. No tumors or cancer, Scotty. Don't worry about that. Dr. Mace thinks I'm pregnant, that's all." Mitch says as Scott gasps in excitement and hugs Mitch tightly, making Mitch chuckle and not worry as much about anything.

"PREGNANT? Really, Mitchy? Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!" Scott asks Mitch as he actually gets excited about another baby despite Mitch not wanting to be pregnant again at all.

"Yeah! She said I'm pregnant. She said the blood work pregnancy test came back very positive for pregnancy, so she wants me to see my OBGYN Dr. Moore today, to make sure it the pregnancy isn't ectopic or anything else." Mitch says to Scott.

"Holy shit! So my vasectomy didn't work at all, Mitchy?" Scott asks Mitch, feeling extremely bad that they got pregnant on accident again, despite Scott getting a vasectomy done right before Joel was born.

"Nope! Jeez, all of the things you can do to prevent pregnancy have failed for us so far." Mitch says with a nervous giggle and Scott giggles back at him.

"It is okay, Mitchy. Everything will be okay. I promise you. I promise you, baby. If you wanna terminate the pregnancy, I completely understand and I respect your choice. This is your body, not mine. And I respect your choice on what you do with your body. I know how hard the last pregnancy was on you and your body. You had a really rough time. So if you don't wanna go through another pregnancy, that's fine, Mitchy. I understand. I love you so much and I don't wanna see you suffer if you don't wanna be pregnant again." Scott says to Mitch as he kisses Mitch a few times.