amelia's 3rd birthday

*The Grassi-Hoying's celebrate Amelia's third birthday! Thank you to VivaLaRuca for this cute idea for Amelia's birthday! Please send suggestions! Love • Bree 💕*

Today is Amelia's third birthday party! Mitch and Scott have been up bright and early and have been getting the Grassi-Hoying house all princessfied for the birthday party. Amelia really wanted a princess birthday party this year, so that's what Scott and Mitch are giving her!

Mitch and Scott are currently getting dressed in their bedroom while the older five kids are downstairs and Amelia is in her bedroom playing with her toys.

Mitch is finishing up with his makeup while Scott sprays some cologne on himself.

"Mmm. You smell so good, Scotty. I love that cologne!" Mitch says as he blushes at Scott.

"Thank you! And you look really great." Scott says as he rubs Mitch's shoulders and kisses Mitch's neck tenderly.

"Thank you, baby." Mitch says as he smiles ear to ear at Scott. 

*Mitch and Scott's outfits*

"Are you wearing my shirt, Mitchy?" Scott asks Mitch playfully as he kisses Mitch's neck again.

"Yeah, I'm sorry! A lot of my shirts feel tight in my stomach right now. Baby boy is just getting big already." Mitch says as he pats his tiny baby bump.

"It's okay! This shirt looks really nice on you and your baby bump, babe." Scott says, softly kissing Mitch and then his baby bump.

"Thank you! Well, let me get the birthday girl dressed and ready to party!" Mitch says as Scott smiles, following Mitch out of the master bedroom.

"Amelia, let's get dressed!" Mitch says, walking to Amelia's bedroom.

"Otay!" Amelia says as she runs over and hugs Mitch's leg tightly.

Scott goes downstairs to make sure the other five kids aren't destroying or getting into anything they shouldn't be getting into.

"Papa, Ollie tried to jump on the snack table!" Sophia explains to Scott.

"Don't let him do that, Soph. We can't have the snack or food tables have animal hair on them. People don't like that." Scott says to Isabella.