some bunny named gabriella is turning 1!

*Mitch and Scott's baby boy Gabriella has turned one years old! Mitch and Scott celebrate Gabriella's big day with a bunny themed birthday party! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🤍🐰💖*

Today is Gabriella's first birthday party! 🐇

Gabriella's actual birthday was yesterday on Friday, but Scott and Mitch wanted to have her birthday party on the weekend instead!

Mitch and Scott both cannot believe that their miracle and surprise eighth child and fourth born daughter, Gabriella Marie Grassi-Hoying is ONE years old! To Mitch and Scott, it feels like yesterday that Mitch found out he was pregnant with Gabriella and now Gabriella is an active baby who loves to be held, be spoiled rotten and acting like a little princess.

Gabriella looks just like a mixture of her aunt Lauren and Scott with bright blonde hair, blue eyes and has Scott's skin complexion with a little tan. Gabriella loves wearing dresses and bows, stuffed animals, Sesame Street, Peppa Pig, Cocomelon, singing, dancing and playing with toys!

For Gabriella's first ever birthday party, Scott and Mitch both decided to have a 'Some Bunny Is One' theme because Gabriella's favorite animal is rabbits! So Mitch and Scott have planned a really fun rabbit birthday with lots of food, sweets, birthday cake and all of Gabriella's family and best friends!

Right now, Mitch, Scott, Gabriella and the rest of the kids Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer, Amelia and Joel are all hanging out downstairs together!

Mitch and Scott are finishing up decorating the house for Gabriella's birthday party!

Gabriella is sitting on the floor petting and playing with the rabbits Winter and Snow and the cats Wyatt, Ollie, Luther, Olivier, Nino and Dahlia!

"Aww, the kitties and the rabbits love you, Gabby! Yes, they do! Yes, they do!" Scott says in a babyfied voice at Gabriella and Gabriella smiles up at Scott as she continues to play with the cats and the rabbits.