fun pet spa day!

*Mitch, Scott and the kids give their six pets, Wyatt, Ollie, Tux, Bubba, Daisy and Lucy a fun pet spa day! Whoever suggested this, thank you so much for the cute suggestion! I can't remember who asked! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 💕*

Today has been a relaxing Saturday at the Grassi-Hoying household!

For the past few days, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer and Amelia have all been all bugging both Mitch and Scott to death to have a fun pet spa day with the six Grassi-Hoying pets sometime soon!

All of the Grassi-Hoying kids all LOVE their six pets very much and they all love to spoil them rotten!

Mitch and Scott have both agreed to have a fun pet spa day but it had to be on the weekend and the weekend is finally here!

The Grassi-Hoying's have six pets - four dogs and two cats!

The two cats are Sphynxs and their names are Wyatt and Ollie! The four dogs are a Dapple Dachshund names Tux, a Beagle Hound named Daisy May a French Bulldog named Lucy Lu and F1 Mini Golden Doodle named Bubba!

Right now, Mitch, Scott, Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer, Amelia and Joel are all eating lunch together as a family in the dining room! 

Wyatt, Ollie, Tux, Daisy, Lucy and Bubba are also having lunch as well!

For lunch, Mitch made three homemade pizzas and french fries!

Scott. Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer, Amelia and Joel are all enjoying the pizzas and french fries!

Mitch is eating some french fries and is having a chicken caesar salad for lunch!

*Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer, Amelia and Joel's outfits*

Joel happily has pizza sauce all over his face, making his six older siblings giggle and smile at him.

Joel then giggles loudly and smiles back at Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer and Amelia.

"You are so so cute, Joelly! Yes, you are! Yes, you are!" Mitch says in a babyfied voice at Joel and Joel smiles back at Mitch.

"Mmmm! Is your pizza good, Joelly? Are your french fries good?" Scott asks Joel playfully.

"Yaaaa!" Joel says with a big smile at Scott and Mitch.

"Good!" Scott says as he wipes off Joel's mouth and Joel giggles.

"You are such a big boy, Joelly!" Mitch says to Joel and Joel smiles.