school supply shopping!

*Mitch, Scott and the kids go school supply shopping for the upcoming school year! I hope you enjoy and please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree ❤️*

Today, Mitch and Scott and all eight of their kids - Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer, Amelia, Joel and Gabriella are going to get school supplies for seven of their eight kids!

The first day of school is in just a few weeks, so Mitch and Scott have to make sure Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer, Amelia and Joel have everything they need for their first day!

Liam is going into tenth grade, Hudson is going into seventh grade, Sophia is going into fifth grade, Isabella is going into third grade, Sawyer is going into second grade, Amelia is going into kindergarten and Joel is going into pre-k 2!

Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer and Amelia will be in school full time while Joel goes to school half a day for two days a week!

Depending on how the Covid cases are, Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer and Amelia might have virtual school days again, which the kids don't seem to mind!

Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer and Amelia are just excited to go to school and to see their friends and make some new friends!

Joel is excited to play at school and be with Aria, Oaklyn, Oliver, Micah and Ruby, who are his best friends! 

Right now, Scott is driving to Target while Mitch is in the passenger seat and Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer, Amelia, Joel and Gabriella are all in the back.

*Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer, Amelia, Joel and Gabriella's outfits*

"Daddy! I get at at pack today?" Joel asks happily as he smiles.

"We are not getting backpacks today, baby! We will get them another day! But today, we are getting other school things though!" Mitch says as Joel giggles and smiles.

"Cooooool!" Joel says as he smiles at Mitch.

"Ba ba ba baaaaaa!" Gabriella says as she tries to pull her sandals off.

"Don't take your shoes off, baby girl! Keep your shoes on!" Scott says as Gabriella continues to play with her sandals.

"Daddy! Papa! Look! I got the supply list!" Amelia says holding up her school supply list proudly.

"Great job, baby! We need to get everything on the list! You will use all of it in kindergarten this school year!" Mitch says to Amelia, causing her to get very excited.

"So cool, Amelia!" Scott says as he smiles at Amelia.

"I'm so excited for big kid school!" Amelia says as she cheers out loud.

"Aww, I'm so glad baby!" Mitch says with a cheeky grin.

This will be Amelia's first time in elementary school! The last two years she was in preschool!