isabella's slime 8th birthday

*The Grassi-Hoying's celebrate Isabella's eighth birthday party with Isabella's best friends! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🌈*

Today is Isabella's eighth birthday party!

Isabella's actual birthday is actually tomorrow which is a Sunday but Mitch and Scott wanted his birthday party on Saturday to make it easier for everyone!

Mitch and Scott both cannot believe that their fourth child and second born daughter, Isabella Hope Grassi-Hoying is EIGHT years old! Isabella will be in double digits in just two years!

Isabella looks just like her Nana Connie, who is Scott's mom. Isabella has Scott's skin complexion and a skinny tall frame. However, Isabella has Mitch's dark brown eyes and dark brown hair!

Now, Isabella just finished her second grade year and he will be a third grader next school year! Isabella loves anything with animals, video games, art, writing and getting her hands dirty! Isabella is a honor roll student with lots of friends!

Isabella has a special friend named Valentina and they are very close!

For her eighth birthday, Isabella wanted a slime themed birthday party since she is obsessed with making slime! Isabella has a huge slime collection already!

So Mitch and Scott have planned a fun slime themed birthday with lots of Isabella's favorite foods, birthday cake, video games and all of Isabella's best friends!

A few days ago, Scott, Mitch, Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer, Amelia, Joel and Gabriella were all in a Texas after spending a few weeks with Nel, Mike, Jessa, Jared, Ady, Asa, Kiyah, Connie, Rick, Lindsay, Ryan, Zach, Archer Naomi, Lauren, Robert, Landon and Beckham!

While they were there, Nel, Mike, Jessa, Jared, Ady, Asa, Kiyah, Connie, Rick, Lindsay, Ryan, Zach, Archer Naomi, Lauren, Robert, Landon and Beckham all gave Isabella and Joel their birthday presents since they won't be able to fly in for their birthday parties!

Isabella and Joel happily opened up all his birthday presents from the Grassi-Hoying family and thanked all of them!

Scott, Mitch, Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer, Amelia, Joel and Gabriella all had a fun few weeks in Texas with family but they are all happy to be home for the last few weeks at home!

Mitch is currently styling Isabella's curly dark brown hair for her while Scott and Gabriella happily watch.

"Are you excited about your birthday party today, Issy?" Mitch asks Isabella as he begins to straighten Isabella's hair which was her request.

"Oh my gosh! Yes, Daddy! I am soooo excited to see everybody and have lots of fun and make slime!" Isabella says as she gets excited.