Chapter 13: Promise

Rosie POV
"Jake STOP!" I yelled at him. Klaus' eyes turned a reddish, yellow then he growled, flipping Jake over and punched his jaw. A loud crack filled the air, Klaus broke his jaw.
My eyes widen when I heard Nessie scream. I run to her and pick her up and bring her away from the fight.
Outside, I could hear the loud growl of a wolf. Jake's wolf. I knelt in front of my crying sister.
"Go get help now. I'll keep them distracted"
She nods her head and runs towards the other house. I run back into the room to see Jake and a passed out, and bloody, Klaus laying across the floor.
Jake lowered his head almost looking inecent.
"Jake I need you to_" I was pushed onto the floor by Jake. His wolf form
Hovered above me. My heart stopped when he started licking my neck.
I tried to pull away but he only growled in dissaproval. I didn't want to push him away because I was to scared that he would just attack me.
I knew that this wasn't Jake, it was his wolf.
He then started to slightly nibble on my neck with his teeth as if he was preparing for something.
I screamed in pain as he bit deeply into my neck.
"STOP!!!PLEASE JAKE!!!" I cried. And he did he unclenched his teeth away from my neck and started licking the the my blood away, whining.
I didn't have control of what was happening. My eyes where beginning to close, I was to tiered, I heard a growl from Jakes wolf. I whimpered and turned my head to see my family standing at the doorway. Everything happened so fast my dad was suddenly infront of me and Jake with his blood red eyes glaring at Jake.
I gasped as he ripped Jake away from me, and punched him in the jaw knocking him out.
My family was yelling at each other while my dad picked me up. We were in the kitchen in a flash. I heard glass fall onto the ground as i was laid onto a table. I don't know what happened next cause darkness consumed
~~~
Klaus POV
I woke up with a jolt, everything that happened flashed before my eyes. I growled under my breath wishing that dog could be six feet under ground.
Rosie's father walked in with an unknown look on his face. Rosie. Oh my God. I looked around to see she wasn't there I tried to smell her scent but nothing. I stood from the couch.
"Where is she?"
"She needs you, something bad happened" he said.

"What happened to her?" I asked.

"She was bite by Jacobs wolf"
My eyes widen, it'll kill her. If I give her my blood she would be_
"It won't work, we already tried and because of you being here she had gotten bit and now she belongs to Jacob"
"What?!?" I growled. She belongs to Jacob?!?
"He marked her claiming her, as his, we couldn't stop it.Thats why we need you"

"He can't do that unless it was his imprint" then realization hits me, he is her imprint. Soul mates. My stomach drops.
"They are not imprints. Someone made him believe they are imprints it's like he was commanded to do it. His alpha didn't do it. That's why we need you"
I nod determined that I would find out whoever made the dog do this and kill them.
~~~
Rosie POV
It was hard to breath, it hurt my chest. My neck feels like someone had stabbed me and put salt on the womb making it sting.
It hurt to move, to breath, and to talk. I kept my eyes closed, as if I could open them. The only thing that seemed to work was my hearing.
I could hear my mom crying and Jake in the background also crying saying that he is sorry and would do anything to help me get better.
Part of me wanted to comfort him and say its okay, but it's not he made me like this and for that I hate him, I don't want his help.
All I want from him is to get the hell out, I didn't want to hear his voice, and I don't want to see him when I open my eyes.
That's if they even open. I didn't think of dieing this soon I thought I would have more time with my family, to see the Salvatore brothers agian, to be with Klaus, even to see Elena.
Sure she's nice but...
Forget that, Klaus promised I would make it out of this alive. Let's hope he keeps his promise.