Chapter 11 ~ ___ Never Looked At Me Like ___

Rosie POV

"Okay then, Niklaus Miklenson, or Klaus, is the Original Hybrid, Hybrid I mean hes a vampire and werewolf and Original meaning he is the first vampire ever along with his family Kol, Elijah, and Rebekah.

Why? Because his mother didn't want them to die like her youngest son, Henrik. (A/N Thats his name right?) 

How? Their mom was a witch.

When? I don't know like a thousand years ago.

Did I get that right Klaus?"

"Perfect, Love" I nod with a smile that he returns. "But that isn't possible" Jake says to me and Klaus. "How is__" My Dad begins but I interrupt.

"Klaus, please awnser their questions. Mom, Dad don't hurt him" 

I start to walk in side when Jake walks by my side. I didn't say anything I just really wanted to see Nessie.

"Rosie?" I hear the small voice of my sister. She stands infront of me and I neel down and give her a tight hug.

"I missed you so much, Ness"

"Me to, can we go catch some snow flakes?" She asks me with a pleading look in her yes.

I nod with a sad smile, "Yeah anything you want"

But while this was happening Jake was smiling not at Ness, but at me.

~~~

We asked Mom if we could go to the mountain and catch snowflakes. She agreed just as long as Jake went along.

Klaus wasn't supposed to come but he did any way. Jake, Klaus, and I were sitting down watching Ness jump into the air and catch a snowflake.

"Unbelievable" Klaus whispered. I sat in between Jake and Klaus because Jake, sum what, still hated Klaus and 'couldn't stand' him.

"Yeah" I nod in agreement with Klaus at this and Jacob glared at Klaus. I rolled my eyes and Ness ran up to me with a snowflake in her hands.

"Look!" she says excitedly. I smile along with Klaus and Jake. "Almost as beautiful as you" I say to her and I tapped her nose.

She giggled and grabbed my hand and pulled my towards the center of the field. Oh God. She pointed at a snowflake floating in the sky, she wanted me to catch it.

Instead I sat on the ground and pulled her into my lap.

I then put my hands in front of her and stared making my own snowflake. When it was finished I showed Nessie she giggle as I put it in her own hands.

I turn my head and meet Jake's gaze I give him a soft smile and he returns it with an unknown look in his eyes, then I look at Klaus and my smile widens as he gives me a real smile.

Which even I barely get to see.

JAKE'S POV

My chest rumbles as Rosie looks at Klaus and smiles showing off her white teeth. Klaus seemed to notice and looked at me frowning.

I ignored him and tried to keep me eye's locked on Nessie, but it didn't seem possible.

My gaze always fell onto Rosie. It's like it was impossible to even not look at her. Everything inside of me screamed 'its her! its her'' but it couldn't be, I already had Nessie. But it didn't feel right.

This started when she ran away, if I didn't have my humanity, I would've been by her side in the mater of seconds.

And after this I knew it wasn't Nessie it was her.

Rosie.

But I know she would never look at me the way she looked at Klaus, and it sure has hell pissed me of.

ROSIE POV

Jake looked pissed, just in the mater of seconds he rushed away from all of us. I could feel the anger radiating of his body.

I just wondered why though. Klaus was about to go after him but me and Ness were already by his side.

"Stop, hes fine" I say but he just asked, "How do they transform? Does it harm them?" I think about for awhile and said, "Yeah for their first it is but they soon gt used to it and transform whenever"

"They don't change under a full moon?" he asks.

I laugh, "No they don't they transform whenever and wherever but then they have their anger issues to control that's about it" I say as I pick take hold of Nessie's hand and say, "We should get  back, it's getting late"

He nods in agree meant and he start to walk into the forest towards Uncle Carsile's house. After awhile Klaus takes my hand and looks forward not making eye contact he looked like he had to hold my hand or else something bad would happen.

I then start to try to get him off my mind and think about Jake.

Where is he? Is he safe? Is he at the house waiting for us to get back? Why was he mad? For all of these, I didn't have one answer.

Then I stop thinking about him and gaze at the forest infront of me,  trying not to relise Klaus was still there, holding my hand, and trying to forget the fact he'll never look like me, the way I look at him.

~~~~

A/N

HELLO MY BIRDIES!!! Its been a very long time since last time I've updated and I hope you forgive me. In the last a/n I asked if I should continue this book and some people said yes. I have to give you guys a big THANK YOU because this chapter would not exists without you. Okay now time for a few questions.

What do YOU thinks going to happen?

Who do YOU ship? Team ROAUS! Team RAMON! or...... Team Rake! ( lol )

And PLEASE 

VOTE,

COMMENT,

READ,

AND FOLLOW!!!!

                                        Your Kind of Person,

                                                                                        Like_A_Bird