Chapter 14~ Keep Calm

KLAUS POV
"Do you know who could have done this? Any enimies?"Asked Rosie's father. I look down at her sleeping figure, it's been hours since she was bite, it was 10:30 in the morning. As the hours we're passing, no one said a word. Not until now.
"I'm the most powerful being on this earth, I have thousands if enimies" I growled at him. He glares at me and tilts his head sideways. He wasn't going to take that as an awnser.
"It sounds like vampire compelled the wolf" I say to him.
"That's not possible these type of werewolves can't be compelled" he looks at the ground and was tapping his feet nervously.
"A witch then, it couldn't have been the wolves"
"Okay then, do you have any witches as enimies?" He grumbles. I roll my eyes.
"Yes, I do" I growled. They were all stupid. Like I said the oldest vampire in history has enimies, especially witches.
"And even if I do. We wouldn't be able to find them. They have spells to hide themselves. The witch could be in the same house as us and we wouldn't know" I continued. Finding this witch may be hard but, I'll get the Bennett witch to cast a spell that will trace the stupid witch.

ROSIE POV
It didn't change. It's seems like it's been weeks but it's only been a day. My mother was talking to Nessie in the other room and Jake never left, he stayed in the house but not in the room. It was because my dad and Klaus are in here. They were quiet for awhile then my dad started asking questions. They talked for hours and I only listened. After my dad left to do some research on witches, Klaus stayed.
"Hey Rosie" he said as if he was talking to air.
"I'm going to be honest. I'm horrid at taking care of people. I can't even keep my family together. I never... I never thought that I would have to. Then I met you.
I despised you. I hated that you were stronger than me. I hated that you stood up to me. I wanted you to be gone. I was going to kill you once I gave you the car, to be honest"
I mentally cursed him out. that son of a_
He chuckles the says, "Then I remember that amused smile you gave me when you saw the car. You enjoyed it. I realized that you where special and I didn't know why. You don't like the words no. You don't start something you know you can't finish. You love your family. The list could go on forever. Yesterday, when we danced together, I knew you are more special, you where, you are, perfect. And when I found out that that dog hurt you. I was scared and mad.
Mad that he bit you.
You might die tonight or tomorrow or next week and I'm scared that I won't be able to save you. Scared that I won't be able to keep my promise. Rosie, I won't promise you anything but you have to promise me something that I'll tell you after you wake up"
I felt his head burry itself in my stomach and small drops of water. He was crying.
"Please wake up" he cried his hand gripped the fabric I my shirt.
I wanted to cry. I wanted to comfort him. The big bad hybrid was crying, that's not right. It is far from right.

KLAUS POV
I never felt so weak, so useless. She might_ I couldn't even think of what could happen to her. I cried for the first time in a long time.
I cried for the longest time, until there where no more tears.

€€€€€€€€€
AUTHORS NOTE
HELLO MY BIRDIES!!!
I really hope you like this chapter it isn't edited so sorry for any spelling mistakes.
WHO DO YOU SHIP???
tell me in the comments below.
COMMENT
READ
VOTE
AND WHATEVER ELSE CAUSE I FORGOT
Your Kind Of Person,
Like_A_Bird