Chapter 19: 3 Years

Rosie POV
I pull back from there embrace, shocked.
"Three years? Bu_but I was only gone a few days. It can't have been three_"
"Mom what's going on?" I turn around to see a 15 or 17 year old rubbing her eyes.
Nessie.
"Oh my God" I gasp, it has been 3 three years. Next thing I know I'm in my sisters tight embrace.
"I missed you so much" she sobbed into my shoulder.
I did too, a lot. But I knew I was leaving again. Soon, really soon.
I pull away and look at my sister.
"Wow look how much you've grown. God, your taller than me. This isn't fair. Mom I thought I was going to be the tallest?" I whined. We all laugh a little.
"As much as I want to stay I can't. I'm leaving soon"
They all frown.
"What do you mean Rosie?" Says my dad. I sigh. This was harder than I thought.
"I'm going to die. Like I said nothing can stop it. I'll be lucky if I see you guys again. A few more days is all I have left. I want to say goodbye to everyone"
"We will get everyone then. Hopefully, we can get everyone here in time" My mom says, with her eyes watering. She's walks away into the kitchen, my dad squeezes my shoulder then follows her. I look at Nessie, there was silent tears rolling down her rosy cheeks.
"Your leaving? We just got you back, Rosie"
I give her a sad smile.
"It's for a good cause. I promise. Hey let's forget this, let's talk about you and Jacob. What has happened the past three years?" I say suddenly remembering the stupid wolf.
She smiles a little at the mention on Jake.
"Well we're dating now" she blushes.
"I should've known. The hybrid vampire with the werewolf. The original love story, eh?"
She giggles a little and continues to talk about Jake and their relationship.

A few minutes later the rest of the Cullen family was here. Giving me hugs, saying that they missed me, and asking why I had to leave again.
My parents said that The Salvatore brothers, Elena, Bonnie, Caroline, Klaus, and a few others were coming and should be here when the sun rises. My dad explained to the rest of the family why I was going to die.
But said that I could tell everyone else. I was excited to see everyone, but I hated that I had to leave so soon.

~~~
Truly sorry that this chapter is so short. I'm sad to announce that this book is almost over. A few more chapters than its done. But then the second one comes. (Maybe a third) This chapter wasn't my best. BUT WE SEE KLAUS AND DAMON AGAIN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!
So..
Vote,
Read,
Comment,
And whatever else there is.
Your type of person,
Like_A_Bird
P.S. My thumb is broken now😁😁😁