Chapter 1 ~ Running Away

Rosie POV

I look like a thirteen year old right now.  I am with Mom and Jake watching Nessie catch snowflakes. " Come on Rosie catch snowflakes with me" Nessie says walking to me. I smile and grab her hand and jumping into the sky catching a cold snowflake. Landing on the ground I sense someone far behind us, I turn around and see a girl figure watching us. " Who's that?" I ask. My mom walks forward standing next to me. " I think it is your cousin. Irina!" she yells and runs in vampire speed to go after her.

Jake goes to stand by Renesmee I smile because I know they are imprinted. Once Mom came back she said we had to get back. There, my mom went to go tell everyone what happened and I was in my dads old room. Mostly everything was gone, probably at our house. I see a vase with a flowers in it, I haven't used my power in the house because no one knows about it. I go and quietly closed the door and went to the vase. I looked at the water in the vase and concentrated on it. In the matter of seconds the water flouts out of the clear vase, I use my hands to make it move it above my head and with the twist of my wrist the water turns to snow.

I spread my hands and the snow goes everywhere. I laugh spinning around and then I hear the door open. I stop laughing and spinning around, I quickly turn the snow into water making it fall on the floor with a splash. I turn and see Alice with shocked eyes and her mouth hanging open. " I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was scared" I say looking at the floor guilty. She kneels down in front of me and says, "Stay here let me get everyone else" she grabs the vase with flowers and brings it down stairs.

Then I hear something break, I zoom downstairs and hear Alice say, " The Voltori, their coming" my Dad stays by Nessie and so does Mom. I stare at them together and feel one thing...jealousy.

I zoom outside going back to my house once there I slam the door shut and lean against the it. I sigh and set the fireplace to fire I and sit down in front of it with my legs criss-crossed. I put my hand out and feel the heat coming to my palm. Then a small fire grow I smile then I hear the door open I cover the fire in my clenched hand it can't burn me. I turn around and see everyone, I frown. The all sit on the couches and Alice kneels in front of me and says "Show them what I saw, please" I nod and stand up along with her.

I take a deep breath and put my clenched fist in front of me once I open it the fire pops up,I frown thinking I might hurt someone I throw it into the air making small people dancing made out of fire. I look at everyone, they are all staring at the dancing fire I see Carlisle smile I put the fire out. " You have a gift Rosie" Dad says. I shake my head "You wouldn't understand Dad. It's not a gift, it's more of a curse"

"What do you mean Rosie?" He says, looking worried. He stands up along with everyone else. "Rosie, does it hurt you?"

I shake my head and say," No, but it would hurt you"

"How?"he asks.

"Every time I get angry I would start throwing fire balls. If I am sad I could make a rain storm. Once I'm scared the wind would pick up. Dad I am literal a walking storm, that's why I don't talk a lot about it. It can be a thing you can play with but it can be dangerous I could hurt you guys, I could kill you" I say horrified. Dad and Mom step forward trying to calm me down but I step back saying," NO! STAY AWAY, I DON'T WAN'T TO HURT YOU!" I can hear the wind picking up outside. I feel the heat coming to my palms. I zoom around them leaving all of them without saying goodbye.

------------------------------------

This Is the first Chapter hope you like it

Read, Vote, Follow, and Comment

- GabbyFIo1