[1]

-some people say they found there yellows.-

the morning light pierced through my window. it woke me up, i'm not much of a heavy sleeper. i stood up i felt my hair brush against my scarred neck as i walked toward the washroom.

i never liked looking at myself in the mirror after the accident.

i considered myself ugly and gross because of my disfigured face, and it definitely didn't help my case that i went to a public school in a small town. teenagers are brutal.

my only focus every morning was to brush out my hair and take my medication. i didn't care about much but my best friends keep me here and sane.

i pulled my hair into tight pony tails after taking my pills, the water in the apartments never tasted good and we had run out of water bottle so i had nothing to take with them.

i clipped my prosthetic tight around my head. i pulled a black sweater over my chest it seemed to be the only thing i wore anymore, i slipped on some red jeans busted at the knees, i looked at myself in the mirror.

damn, i was ugly. i rested my hand on my prosthetic, it didn't even feel like a prosthetic anymore it was a part of me now, it was my face.

i crept out the bathroom door even though i was fairly certain my dad was passed out drunk, and he wouldn't be awake for hours.

i opened the door to the hallway, stepping into the elevator i felt uneasy as i pressed the button for the lobby i felt the floor move under my feet and i stepped back.

once i reached the lobby larry, my best friend, was there he smelt like weed, well he always smelt like weed. but this time he looked high too. oh boy it's gonna be a long day.

he greeted me like normal "hey sally face morning bud."

"morning larry face, you look like shit bro."

"well fuck you too sal. and i know."

"we should start walking." i breathed out while walking towards to the door. he followed me, the apartments are a little bit away from nockfell high.

it was a brisk and cold morning, i felt bad for larry the poor guy only wore a sanity's fall t-shirt. he barely every changes.

we reached the high school and i noticed him.

travis phelps.

the boy i had fallen hopelessly in love with.

god damnit why'd i have to be such a idiot to fall for my bully, the ducks wrong with me. travis took a notice to me starring at him and looked over at me and raised his voice

"what the fuck you looking at fag?"

i wanted to tell him how i felt, but i was certain he hated me.

i turned back around facing the high school wanting this day to be over before it had barely started my first class travis was in with me. great.

i sat down in class and i heard someone running in the halls. and i'm nosey so of course i got up and i heard the men's bathroom door slam shut.

i stood in the bathroom and then i saw a note on the floor, i started reading it of course.

I know we don't really know each other and you probably have your opinions of me. I thought maybe if I told you how I feel, things could be different.
The truth is, I can't stop thinking about you. I'm crazy about you. I think you're amazing! But I know these feelings are wrong. It's not the way a boy should feel. Shame swallows me whole. My father would kill me but I can't live in his shadow forever I just...

i knew who wrote it immediately once i finished reading it. travis wrote this.

what was that noise..? someone crying.

i walked dover to the stall i heard it from.

"hello? is anyone in there?"

"no duh fuckwad! buzz off!"

"travis i found the note on the floor.."

"did you fucking read it?!"

"travis..yeah i did..if you don't mind me asking who's it about? i know it's a boy b-" he cut me off by saying.

"shut up! just stop talking sally face! stop talking.."

i didn't respond that time.

"you moron sally face. it's about you. you idiot."