Pregnancy Is Hard

It has been 3 months since your hospital drama with Anderson and you was now back at home taking it easy. Integra refused to let you do any missions since she found out of the pregnancy so of course you had to sit around bored out your brains whilst Alucard was on a trip to Rio.
Before he went on his trip Alucard was the best soon to be father there was. He would help you with things around the home (even when you didn't need him to) and he would lay with you just to talk to the tiny bump after doing his research that the baby can hear in the stomach. You though it was cute when he did this till he got a over the top with talking about how the baby would be his legacy and slaughter the ghouls and evil vampires of the world and go into the gory details to which you would have to smack him on the head and scold him to which he always laughed.

You snap out your daydream and start to walk upstairs to go see Integra having to stop and catch your breath halfway up them before continuing.
You enter Integra's office and smile as she looks up at you. Her eyes widen as she quickly stubs out her cigar and ushers Walter to open a window.
She clears her throat as she apologises to you.

"I'm soo sorry Y/N I briefly forgot you was pregnant"

She looked embarrassed as you chuckled.

"No problem Integra, I'm sorry for coming here unannounced. I just been soo bored without Alucard and the pregnancy is taking it out of me"

Integra nodded as she looked towards Walter.

"Walter please get us some tea and make sure it is de-caffinated as Y/N is unable to have it"

Walter bows.

"Certainly and would Miss Y/N like anything else to eat?"

You shake your head as you smile at Walter then he turns to leave the room. You look at Integra and sigh, she frowns a little knowing what is wrong.

"You miss Alucard, I know you do but he should be back in 2 days time so he won't be long"

You look down at the tiny bump and nod.

"It is difficult without him..."

Integra nods as Walter enters the room placing a China teapot and cups on the desk. You watch as he pours the bronze steaming liquid into the China cups and adds a small amount of milk in each. You smile sweetly as you take a cup and take a sip.

"Splendid as ever Walter"
"Thank you Miss Y/N"

You place down the cup and look towards Integra again as she takes a sip of tea aswell.
Within a split second you feel your stomach churn and Walter looks at you worried.

"Miss are you alright? You look awfully pale"

You nod as the nausea kicks in and you jump up out your seat.

"I am soo sorry"

You dart out the room to the bathroom. A few minutes later you come out of the bathroom to see Walter there.

"Integra has asked me to escort you to your room. You need to rest as this pregnancy will take its toll on you"

"T-thank you Walter"

You head downstairs to your room holding onto Walter as you go down the stairs. As you enter you lay down on your bed feeling really rough.

"If you need anything Miss just ring the phone"

You smile weakly at him to say thank you as he leaves the room and shuts the door. You stare at the ceiling feeling yourself drift to sleep.

This pregnancy is going to be really hard. You just can't wait for it to be over.

(sorry if it not a good chapter had alot happen since my last upload hence not being around for over a year. Had a moment to finally update so will hopefully have more time now!)