Your new life

Its been 2years since you were taken off the street and under the wing of Enrico. He trained you so you could work alongside Alexander Anderson helping him kill vampires and gouls. You changed your haircut and hair colour so you wouldnt be recognised by anyone.

You walked down the street one night enjoying the cool breeze through your hair. You was distracted by a piece of paper on the lamp post. You sauntered over and your eyes widened as you saw it was a missing poster but not just anyones it was yours. You frowned as you tore down the poster and crumpled it up.

You sensed someone behind you and a lump arose in your throat as you recognised the presence..it was Alucard. You turned around and saw the pale male towering over you his eyes widened as he realised it was you infront of him.

Alucard: y/n. It really is you. Where have you been these past years. We were soo worried about you.

You scoffed a bit as you turned and started to walk away.

Y/N: well you shouldnt be im in safe hands. Go back to where you belong before i have to make you go.

Suddenly you were pinned to the wall and a gasps escapes your lips as you looked up at Alucard. Before a growl erupts out your throat.

Y/N: let me go now.
Alucard: no. You are coming back with me.
Y/N: like hell i aint.

You shoved him off you and ran towards where you knew Anderson was not looking back knowing Alucard was following you. You rounded a corner and met up with Anderson.

Y/N: Alucard is coming.
Anderson: well done child. You did well.

Alucard rounded the corner and his eyes widened as he saw you with Anderson.

Alucard: no...
Y/N: im sorry Alucard...