when life kicks you hard in the chest.

Its now been a few years since you were reunited with the people from your childhood and you settled in pretty well. You stayed in the room not far from Integra and was helping alongside her with walter. Each day your little crush turned into more of a loving feeling towards Alucard but you would never admit it.

*scene switch!*
You were sat in your room reading a really intense thriller when you hear commotion echo through the halls from Integra's office. You put the book down and run over there wondering what was going on. You opened the door to see a girl with blonde hair and wearing some sort of police uniform stood next to Alucard. You walked up to them and cleared your throat making them all turn to face you.

Integra: ah Y/N may i introduce the new member of our group. Her name is Seras and is a newly turned vampire that was bitten by Alucard.

The female turned to you and smiled you felt your heart drop as you was hoping Alucard would have bitten you by now and you would have been by his side. You swallowed the lump in your throat and forced a smile as you put out your hand.

(Y/N): nice to meet you lady Seras. I hope we will work well together.