Counting Down The Hours Part 1

You awake from your sleep feeling better and get out of bed. You stretch and run your fingers through your hair as you head out your room and upto Integra's office.
As you get to the door you hear her screaming and shouting.

"Alucard you idiot! Why did you kill those guards!?.... No don't go outside!..."

You hear a phone slam down and the sound of the TV turn on then Integra shouting more.

"Great now he is on the news killing people!"

You run into the room and look at what is on the TV, you see your lover fighting this dude using.. Playing cards?
You hold your breath as you see an explosion around Alucard causing a lump in your throat and a tear to run down your face. No... He can't be dead...
You watch and wait patiently for anything, a sign. Then it happens an explosion of blood and Alucard jumps down from the building, you let out a sigh of relief as you watch him and Sera run into the night leaving a mess behind.
You smirk as you expected nothing less from him.

"Well that's enough excitement for tonight I think. Alucard has completed his mission so he should be back in a few hours"

Integra smiled at you knowing you would be excited and she was right cause as soon as she said that you squealed in excitement and hugged her tightly before you ran back to your room to get yourself a bit dolled up ready for Alucard to come home.

You sat with Integra after spending a good 2 hours of getting ready. You wore a F/C dress with SF/C trim and black pumps, you had simple but effective black winged eyeliner and nude lip gloss.
You look at the time feeling imapatent as you look at Walter.

"How long left? I'm too excited to wait"

Walter chuckled.

"Should be another hour"

You sigh impatiently as Integra chuckles knowing that part of you hasn't changed since you was little.
Then the phone rang and Integra picked it up.

"Hello... Mhm... Mhm... You what?! How on earth did the plane crash?!"