she is mine!!

You stared at Enrico as if he had filth spread across his face and you scoffed as you looked away from him. You took a sip of your drink before placing your hand on your hip where your scythe was ready incase shit went down. You heared Enrico laugh a little and you glance a look at him.

Enrico: you were always so predictable child. I know what your thinking.

You clutched the small pole as you watched him. Enrico leaned down and looked at your neck. A chuckle escaped his lips as he touched where the marks were.

Enrico: i see this vampire here marked you as his.

He looked towards Alucard and you looked at him after completely forgetting he was there. You stood up quickly and walked outside and Alucard followed with Enrico closely behind. He quickly swerved around Alucard and grabbed your arm.

Enrico: you are coming back with me child.

Before you could react Enrico was thrown across the street by a very pissed off looking Alucard.

Alucard: SHE IS MINE! (see what i did there?? Haha😉) KEEP YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF HER!

Next thing you know your swooped into Alucard arms and running towards the mansion again leaving behind a shocked Enrico.

Enrico pov

I sat there in shock then a smirk creeped onto my face as i laughed and watched them go.

Enrico: oh? so she has turned that cold hearted monster? Well then...until next time y/n. You will be mine again. My soldier...my weapon...against your king.