The night you ran away

You laid in bed staring at the ceiling. The mansion was quiet until it got disturbed by the sounds of moans, you knew it was seras and your eyebrows furrowed as you wondered who she was with till you heared her moan Alucards name. Your eyes widened and tears fell from your eyes as your heart shattered. You cried quietly as you got up and packed a bag with a few clothes and some essentials. You slide on your shoes and coat as you exited your room and closed the door.  You ran fast down the corridor, down the stairs out the door and kept running not looking back as tears ran down your face and you swore you would never return. You entered the town and went down an alley to find some shelter. You sat under a doorway and huddled up in the corner as you closed your eyes and fell asleep.

A few hours later you were woken up by someone poking you. You open your eyes to see a well dressed man with his hair in a ponytail, his eyes were a pink/light violet colour.

???: Ah child so nice to see you are alive. I am Enrico Maxwell and you are?

Y/N: i-im y/n....why are you waking me like this? Am i in your way or something?

The male laughs and looks down at you with amusement.

Maxwell: i am a man of god. I am here to take you off the streets. But by the looks of things your new here. Come child i will take you to a safer place. Before the streets corrupt your innocence.

He reaches out a hand and you look at him hesitantly. You think and thought why not and took his hand from this point you knew your life would never be the same.