A love you want to forget

It had been a few months since Seras joined the mansion and as Alucards partner. Each day you saw them get closer and closer to each other and everytime that happened you felt sick to your stomach and your heart ache more and more to the point you fully avoided Alucard.

You started going out more to try and meet up with other guys hoping to forget the male but alas it never happed, no man could meet upto his personality and looks.

One night you came back in from another night out and you stumbled to your room trying to see in the dark using the limited moonlight cascading from the window onto the carpeted floor of the hallway. You sigh as you walk past Integras room towards your own and look down at the floor thinking to yourself about the men who gave you their phone numbers to you and who you should call in the morning. As your deep in thought you bump into a firm chest and fall back landing on your backside.

Alucard: are you okay there?
Y/N: yep im fine thanks.

You get up and re-adjust your skirt as you quickly walk past and shut your door. You swallow the lump in your throat as you sit on your bed thinking about how your going to do this? How are you going to forget this creature of the night? The king of darkness...the man you love...