hospital drama pt2.

You stand up quick beside Alucard ready to fight as Anderson approaches, a grin spread across his face.

Anderson: ah your awake. I also hear congratulations are in order as well. Let's hope you get to the vatican before the due date.

Alucard looks at you then Anderson confused. Just as Anderson starts to chuckle.

Anderson: oh you haven't told him yet. No mind. He wont need to know and you wont need to risk the heartache if you just come with me.

He puts out his hand and you hesitate. On one hand you can't leave Alucard but on the other hand you have a feeling he wont accept the baby and will leave you.
You look at them both unsure what to do as you place a hand on your stomach, as you did Alucard realised what Anderson was on about.

Alucard: your-your with child?....my child?

You look away as you wait for the rejection but instead feel a huge embrace.

Alucard: Anderson you tell Maxwell that he will not have F/N or my child.

Anderson: tsk tsk oh dear well expect a fight to come. One way or another he will get what he wants.

Just as quick as he arrived he was gone.
You just stood there in Alucard's embrace feeling safe and loved.

Alucard: no one. I repeat no one will have you or our baby. I will love and protect you both.

With those words you smile as he places a hand on your stomach and just like that the thoughts of what Anderson said was out your mind. When you will hear or see from him again you will never know but for now you did not care.
Now all you had to focus on was what the hell this pregnancy was going to put you through.