a vacation needed

(Sorry it been so long. Had a busy few months and needed a mental break for personal reasons. But yeah. Enjoy this new chapter!)

Things have been quiet for a few months apart from having to help defeat a few vampires here and there. You sit in yours and Alucards room feeling a bit tired after a busy mission that took a week to complete.
You sigh as you get up and head towards the door but you suddenly stop as you feel a wave of nausea hit you. You shake your head and walk out the room heading towards Integra's office knowing she and Alucard would be there. When you get to the door you hear them talking and stop outside the closed doors to listen.

Integra: i think Y/N needs a vacation she looks abit ill.

Alucard: ill? My kind dont get ill, im sure she is fine and just needs rest for a few hours

Integra smirks as she thinks for a bit. She slowly arises from her chair and walks to the door. You frown wondering why it is suddenly silent but was cut short of the thought when the door swings open causing you to fall through the door and land on the  floor. You laugh alil from the embarrassment as you look up at a smirking Integra.

Integra: after all these years you still havent learnt your lesson about listening into my conversations outside my door and the consequences.

Y/N: w-well...ahem..i was waiting for my cue to enter as you was talking to Alcucard. I didnt wanna interrupt.

You slowly stand up as you look towards a grinning Alucard. Integra closes the door and goes back to her desk.

Integra: so it's settled you two are going on vacation.

Y/N: you what?! We cant-

~on the plane~

Y/N: let me out this god damn coffin!!!~~