Chapter 8

Flashback

Lucy’s POV.

I have finished my breakfast and exited the house, waiting for Jake's BMW to come and pick me up so I could slap him hard for making fun of me. He came just in time. And when I entered the car. Shock hit me.

'Good morning beautiful.' Evan said with a smile on his face.

'What are you doing here?!' 

'Driving you to school.' 

'Why doesn't Jake drive me to school?'

'You prefer him more? I am hurt!' he faked an over-dramatic heart attack. I rolled my eyes, and looked out of the window. 

'This is not the road to school! Where are we going Evan?!' I began to panic, I mean this guy is a hormonal teenager and I don’t trust him at ALL.

'You will see.' he was too concentrated on the road.

‘You act like a KILLER!’ Okay, I was deep in panic!

‘Calm down! Don’t you want adventure?’

‘Not really! You know… I don’t want to get my ass in trouble’

‘Don’t be such a goody.’ He teased me.

‘I am not a goody. It’s just.’ I breathed slowly to calm myself down. ‘Fine drive whenever you want! I don’t care!’ And I was just looking out of the window, I can’t say I am not happy that I skip school, and spend the time with Evan, but he is annoying, and he is not good for long relationships. I had my heart broken once, because of a super model like him.

‘That’s the spirit!’ he tried to cheer me up with some ‘SANTA TONE VOICE’ but I just raised him my eyebrows and looked away.

First we stopped at some bakery shop.

‘Wanna enter with me?’ he asked nice.

‘NO!’ I said harsh and looked again through the window.

‘Okay I let you stay in the car if you don’t run away.’

‘Like I have other choice.’ He just winked and entered the shop. I was actually mad. I mean if I knew the town I would probably run away a long time ago, but I think I might get lost and I don’t really want this to happen. I hate Evan. And I hate Jake. But first of all I hate my parents’ job, if they weren’t suppose to move, I would live in my old town my peacefully life. He came back, with a ‘charming’ grin on his face, I never knew that I can hate this super model smile but seriously it’s annoying now, and I just want to punch him in the face, and get a teeth down. Woah I am being aggressive I’ve never been aggressive.

‘Do you want some sweets babe?’ did he just called me baby? Calm down don’t kill him he needs to drive you back home.

‘Do you want me to vomit it on your face?’

‘Why so rude babe? You are acting with me like you act with Jake, but there is a difference: I like you, Jake doesn’t.’

‘I don’t care. You are both annoying. And please move already! As soon as we finish as soon I will get home’  he just smirked. And we began to ride. I was so annoyed and got more annoyed when he put the radio and started to sing some love story, and he is hot and cool but he can’t sing. ‘Evan?’ I said nice.

‘What?’ he was actually exited that I spoke nice

‘em…don’t sing please you are kind of…ruining the song.’ I think I just shut his dignity down down down. He actually stopped the car.