Chapter 4

Lucy's POV.

I was thinking what to wear for tonight. Fancy? Casual? Hard to decide. A half of my clothes were on the bed. I put on over 10 outfits, and I couldn't choose anything.

"You are pathetic." I hear that annoying tone, and I realized I hadn't closed the curtains. Crap!  "But you still have good curves." God, please make him shut up! I looked at me as I was only in my underwear. Why does he always see me naked? Anyway I need to come up with something smart and sarcastic. 

"Good curves you will never get!" Good job brain!

"Playing hard to get?"

"I am not playing hard to get. I AM." I said obvious.

"Then I will call Evan, he doesn't like the innocent and unexperiment ones. I bet you are still a virgin!" Is it this obvious?

“You jealous?” tried to change the subject

“Me?! Jealous? Pfft. I pity Evan. I know you are such a stalker. And will be like his ex, ditched and forgotten. You can join the club, they watch chick flicks every Saturday and cry why didn’t they have such a relationship with Evan.” I didn’t listen to Jake.
Who else in their mind would? So just turned around and put on some clothes. I grabbed a pink fluffy hoodie with grey jeans and pink Vans. Casual and simple. I let my hair down. And put some make up on. My phone rang and it was Evan. Yeah, we exchanged telephone numbers.

“Hi”

“Lucy, sorry I can’t make it through today, I have a…sort of…plans…sorry.” Well this is not what I expected.

“It’s OK.” Not it’s not. What kind of plans?

“Really?” No dumbass! Of course not! I was thinking the hole afternoon what to wear.

“Yeah, sure.” I answered casually, but if he asks one more time then I will answer the truth. Even if his sexy voice make my knees go weak. I still have my pride! Right? Whatever, we just ended the conversation. And the door bell rang. It cannot be my parents as they left for some days, so when I opened my door, my high hopes of Evan with some teddy bear and screaming surprise were down. Cause this was just...um…my annoying neighbor Jake.

“What are you doing here?”

“Your mom called my mom, and said me to keep you company.”

“Does it means that you came here to play on my nerves?”

“It’s fun! Whatever you had a date?” he said with a  smirk. And how am I gonna say to him that Evan ditched me for some stupid plans. “Let me guess. He canceled the date?” he laughed. That evil laugh! Calm down, don’t kill him, don’t kill him! Think about you getting in a prison, you can’t kill him.

“He had plans to do.”

“What plans? Oh, I remembered that tonight is his cousin’s birthday party. Congratulation, he will cheat on you before you began to date officially.”

“Shut up! Why are you always remembering me that Evan will cheat?!””

“Cause I know him, and he will do this!”

“Like I care?!”

“So you don’t?” he raised an eyebrow.

“NO!” Liar, liar pants on fire.

It was more harder to avoid Jake in your own house. When I was in kitchen, he was here too. When I was in the living, he magically came in too. Was he a kind of stalker? Wasn’t it obvious that I try to ignore him? MOM! You will regret when you come home. Was she drunk when she called his mom? Me with him in a house? Alone? She wants a murder in her house? Seriously! I know I am over-reacting, but just his face makes me hit him for hundred times and this is before his voice appears with cocky comments! I’ve never felt this for anyone, not even for my ex. And I hate him much!

“I am BORED!” he screamed, while we were on the coach.

“Then go home, idiot!”

“There is my sisters that yesterday watched Hannah Montana and now this is my worst nightmare. Cause I hear all her songs twice today.” I laughed, I think I love his sister if that means she tortures him. But still I pity him.

“I think I have this  movie too, wanna watch?” I suggested.

“Do you like to torture me this much?”

“It gives me S-A-T-I-S-F-A-C-T-I-O-N!” I said obvious.

“You are evil.”

“And you are obnoxious. We are all imperfect.”

“You are wrong, I am perfect, without you around.” I want to throw up. He? Perfect? Please!

“It’s because I take your shines, right? I know that you have a problem to be in a shadow because of me. But I didn’t think it affects you this much.” I won this one!!! Happy little dance in my mind. Give me a L, give me an O, give me a S, give me an E, give me a R. What’s this? LOSER! Whoa. I am actually good at cheer-leading.

“Shut up!”

-After 5 minutes-

“I am hungry!!!”

“You are like a 5 year old child. Go and eat something. I am not here to babysit you.” I said to Jake, that is so annoying!

“There is nothing in the fridge!”

“GO HOME! I am not hungry, so I won’t prepare anything, and won’t call for a pizza. So you are free to go”

He was about to say something, but his phone rang and he went far away so I couldn’t hear. Finally some minutes of piece without his voice, but something inside was missing his annoying tone…HA-HA-HA, Never! It’s just I am so curious to know what he is talking about, and with who. But at the moment I decided to apply my spy abilities. He got back.

“I need to go.”

“Finally!”

“Don’t miss me much baby.” He said cocky.

“I wish you to be killed by one of your crazy exes.”

“I will take it as a goodbye.” He closed the door. And I just went up in my bedroom, and decided to do my homework after I check my blog,  twitter, and facebook. So it took like a half of hour, and I ready to do math, when someone rang the bell of my door. Shit! What’s this? Karma? I went downstairs trying to keep calm. Opened the door, and please slap me in the face.

“You were about to leave. I know you were this stupid, but not this much to lost your way to the house next door.”

“Very smart nerdy, but I need your help.”

“After you called me nerdy? No way!”

“Please.”

“Go find another Super-man. See I am not the girl that has underwear on the pants.”

“I just need you to come with me at a party.”

“Why?”

“Because my mom punished me, and the only way I could exit the house was to say that I come to watch a movie with you. My mom thinks you are miss Perfect, and a good influence. So now you will come?”

“NO!”

“Why not? I asked nice.”

“I am not interest in your ‘nice way to ask’ What I get?”

“mmm…Evan?” since when my enemy knows my weak point?

Keep your pride say no, say no. “Ok.” Thank you brain! (note the sarcasm)

 __________________________________________________________________________

What will be at the party? This is another story, you will find soon. Hope you guys like the book, please say me your opinion, vote\comment\whatever. I just want to know.