Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Jake’s POV.

“Man I am in deep shit!” Evan said while we were walking to our history class, aka our sleep therapy. I mean every time I sleep on my oh-so comfortable desk at history I dream about Lincoln.

“Deeper than that time we were in that trip to farm and you stepped and fell in cow poop? I mean dude you were literally made of shit that day,” I was laughing so hard back then, although he was laughing too when it had come the time for sleep, and we had slept in the same room, and he still smelled really bad.

“Jake! Stop laughing at me! I am having problems with Lucy,” this just got more interesting. Don’t get me wrong I don’t care about their relationship, or about Lucy, just Evan never asked for advices with girls, especially.

“This is rare, man. So I am listening,” I made a serious face, and I was ready to drown in the subject.

“So she said that her parents want to meet me, and…”

“What’s the problem you mom has met her, and it went good,”

“My mom meets every girl I sleep with, and she said it’s better to do it now, then cheating on my future wife, how my dad did. She said that Lucy is nice, and yeah she is really pretty, and she has a nice butt, the problem is I don’t like her that hard to meet her parents and to have a really serious relationship. I want to get laid, and then get laid again, and then see what happens? And most of all the variants, break up with her,” so my friend’s a big jerk, but I am like this too, so I completely understand him.

“I know what we can do: I will come with you at this dinner. Her parents adore me, so it will not be that awkward, and probably after two days you and Lucy will go on the orgasm land, just do not do it at her house, I do not want to hear it,” sincerely? It was a little pity to me, taking this morning, and me and Lucy’s ‘moments’ but let’s think real, we can’t have something, I mean we disliked each other from the first time, which makes her with an extremely bad taste. Cause who cannot fall for my looks? I do not want to be the over-confident guy, but let’s be honest here: Thank God for sculpting me with his really good hands.

“This was not what I expected, but thanks, bro. I will accept you offer,” we were close to our classes, and there near the locker, a really hot girl, winked at me. It’s not rare for girls to wink saying ‘I want you’. It’s like having an invisible t-shirt saying ‘wink if you want me in your bed’. But this one was really hot, she had long legs, and I think she got punished for such a short skirt, that totally breaks the dress code, her legs were tan, and along with her tight whit tank top, came a pair of big boobies. She was one of the new cheerleaders I haven’t sleep with, but that’s not for too long.

“Hey, Evan who’s that girl at the lockers?”

“Um…that’s Katie, with something, I don’t know. But she is good. It’s a pity I have the whole thing with Lucy, afterwards I would have a ride with her,”

“She winked at me, so you can take your thoughts away from her,” cause I can see his saliva coming out like some dog seeing a fresh barbeque.

“No one said I cannot have her too, after breaking up with Lucy, it’s a matter of time,” I am so happy my friend got back, and he is not more of the guy who stalks the girl with a binnacle from my window, and cries for her. But he is still an asshole.

“And Evan? Say Lucy the dinner with her parents is for tomorrow, cause tonight I will have a really entertaining activity with Miss Katherine, big boobs,”