Chapter 13

Lucy’s POV.

Music blustering from the noisy and populated beach, someone made a camp fire near, others were in a crowd dancing, and the ones with the hormones went into a little forest near. Typical party, but I kind of like the cliché of it, when I am in a good mood. And trust me the mood I have now is beyond perfect, I feel like I got some happy pills, but I know I didn’t. I am not that kind of girl.

“I want to see your hottie!”  with Sarah’s words we exited the car, and made our way confident in the crowd.

“Babe,” Evan put his hands firmly on my waist moving it to the sound of the beat, and normally I would get annoyed by his way of calling me, but now I don’t care. I bite my lip, and turned around, to face him. He smiled, and leaned closer giving me a hello kiss, and I could go a lot far, if my awesome friends didn’t interrupted.

“Oh, Evan this is Sarah and Delilah they are my best friend,” I presented girls to him, being ashamed how my friends check him out and give me an approval look right in front of him, and he just chuckled. Of course being the Mr. Player he is so used to all these things.

“Nice to meet you girls,” he said in a little bit too flirty accent, but well it’s Evan nothing too surprising. And yeah maybe I should be a little worried or jealous, but I really don’t have feelings for him, maybe they will appear but till that moment I am happy to be  this way and have a hot guy around. Probably he thinks the same.

Or he wants to get laid.

I don’t usually agree with my inner voice but yeah…or he wants to get laid.

“So we better go and see the surroundings,” Sarah said awkward, and lean closer to me, and whispered: “Good taste, I hope there are more hot guys in here,” and with that Delilah and Sarah disappeared into the crowd, haunting ‘fresh hot abs’. I turned around to face Evan, who was smiling widely at me.

“What?” it was a little uncomfortable and he was looking at me like this and just smiling, a dirty smile to mention.

“I like you in your bikini,” he bite his bottom lip, and I rolled my eyes.

“You aren’t bad yourself,” I teased him back.

“Girl you are talking about me, I know I am the best,”

“You are so confident,”

“That’s my charm,”

“Well Mr. Charming want to dance or you will check out me the whole night?”

“I am not complaining,” I let out a small laugh and took his hand, drowning in the crowd, and starting to dance. My hips were moving to the rhythm of the ‘Drinking from the bottle’ song, and I was having fun. Evan was near me, making the sickest dance moves ever, that made me laugh a lot. Well I thought his weak point: dancing. But I still think it’s really funny.

After what seems like a hour of dancing, even though I think it has been 15 minutes, Even asked me if I want a drink, and disappeared leaving me enjoying the songs myself. I really loved dancing, and I went to classes, so I felt right here alone, just me music and dancing.

“Having fun?” a voice from behind whispered, making sure he breaths on my neck so my legs went jelly. His hands were on my hips, his body was so close I could say he moved in the same rhythm as me.

“Hell I am!” I was fulfilled by a big feeling of being careless and rebellious attitude.

“Well if coming illegally in someone’s house makes you happy, I need to start worrying about living next to you, “ and then I immediately recognized the cocky and obnoxious voice.