Chapter 3

Lucy's POV.

Why does he care? Why does he care? Why do I care that he cares? Ugh! my head will explode soon! It's just I can't get this thought out of my head, I thought about this all night, time to let go...I stand up from bed and leaded to the bathroom, the cold water on my tan body making me wide awake. I wrapped a towel around my body, and exited the bathroom. And the doorbell rang. Strange. My family left int he morning. Maybe they forgot something? Anyway, I will go and see who there is, I went to open the door, and I was right, mom rushed in the house and took their passports.

"Oh, dear please be good here. We will come on Monday so please don't make some super-duper big party as the last time." my mom said as she exited the door.

"Mom! I am here for like three days. what kind of party do you want? Me and my annoying neighbour?"

"Oh, dear don't talk about Jake like so, he is a really nice guy."

"Nice guy? Mom you are too good to people. Grow up already." my mom laughed at my remark and closed the door after her. just at the moment I was moving towards the stairs, the doorbell rang again. I though my parents forgot something again. But guess I was wrong. Cuz it's not who I expected at the door. 

Jake's POV.

My mom woke me up. So early! I am still sleepy walking to my stupid neighbour's house. If this girl did not move away, my mom wouldn't wake me up at the time when sun rise. Why the hell did you moved here? I yelled at their door before I knocked, waiting for the cheesy girl to open this fucking door already. She opened it, my eyes were wide. She was in a small, short pink towel around her wet tan body, her legs were perfect thin and long, and ...

"Your mouth will fall soon, if you keep it open." she smirked. Is she playing with me?  I tried to not look at her body, and avoid the eye contact, but man this was almost impossible.

"So...em...I...I k-kind of... come to take you to school and..." my hand went through my hair, me looking down, trying to concentrate. 

"Are you stuttering?" she chuckled

"No, I was not!"

"Yes you were! And you are nervous! I made the bad ass nervous?! That's something new." She was smirking, and being satisfied that kind of found my weak point. But, I saw a lot of hot bodies. I even make out with a model once when my mom took me to a fashion show, but why I need to stutter and make this little annoying girl to put me down. "Whatever, I will go put some clothes on, till your mouth won't fall down, and you will not be able to talk anymore." she said sarcastically.

"HAHA." I laughed sarcastically. but she probably didn't hear it, as she went upstairs. I entered their house, and waited for 15 minutes in the living room. How much time a girl can take to get ready?! I am fed up of waiting, so I went to her room. And guess what? she was sitting on her bed and painting her nails in piece and harmony, like there is plenty of time left.

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"No swearing in my house! And why so much anger bad boy?" great she has a nickname for me.

"Cause we are late, cheesy and annoying girl."

"I make my revenge here, I've waited for you for 30 minutes yesterday. So now you need to wait. And grow up already and stop with the nicknames!"

"You began first!" she didn't say nothing, just took her black leather jacket from the bed and take a step so close to me as our noises were touching. She looked me deep in the eyes, as no one dared to before.

"So let's go." she gave me a cold shoulder along with her cold tone, and exited the room. 

Lucy's POV.

We were sitting in his car, we were deep in silence, as we don't have what to talk, I don't know about him, but for me he wakes the anger in me, and I want to punch him, but I am a girl and don't use violence, just in emergency cases. But anger, hate whatever, my month couldn't shut and I broke the silence.

"Why did you say me to don't trust Evan?"

"Cause he is a big player, and for him you are fresh meat. And he wants to see if you are easy to get."  he didn't make eye contact with me, looking at the road. 

"I still don't believe, he appears so cute, and sweet, and romantic." he laughed

"Do you really think that Evan is cute and romantic?" 

"Yeah..." he began to laugh harder. "Why do you laugh?"

"You sure don't know people. Grow up from your sand castle, princess." It remembered me of my words I said to mom. And a part of me believed Jake, but Evan is so DAMN HOT! 

*******

Soon we were at school. He exited the car, and a group of girls surrounded him. Me, on the other way, was moving towards school's doors. I turned back, and noticed that Jake was staring at me, and then bumped into someone. Soon Evan's dark green eyes were looking into mine blue ones smiling. 

"And again you bumped into me." he said flirty

"Sorry, I..."

"No excuses." he interrupted me "Just a date"

"What?"

" A date you and me at six." that actually sounded like a band name. But then he gave me that superstar smile, that every girl fall for. I am not an easy chick, but I couldn't stand it.

"I will think about it." this was my last reply, before I disappeared in school.

**************************

The rest of the day was B-O-R-I-N-G! Me and Abigail and nothing special. Just a lot of glares from the populars I rejected, we were just laughing at their short pink skirts. I was a part of mean girls, but I wasn't this pathetic. So the lesson were over and I am waiting for Jake in the parking lot. And I felt someone hugged me from back. I turned around after escaped that strong arms and so those dark green eyes...Evan.

"So what about the date?" he asked with a cute face, and those puppy eyes.

"Mmmm....just friends!" 

"Yes we will go on a one little date....as friends!"

"Fine!"

"that means yes?" he asked curious

"Yeah..."I answered bored, I mean only my voice tone was bored, actually I am exploding inside. I am so enthusiastic. Oh My God! I got the hottest guy in school in two day. I rock! I began to like living here. I began to think about what to wear when Evan passed away. I would make my happy dance, but I am in the middle of the parking lot and that will look so WEIRD! But I don't care...I got a date with Evan Smith! OH, yeah! I got a date with the super duper hot guy. So that was in my head like a remixed song. When someone ruined my mood. I rolled my eyes when I saw him, and entered the car. The ride was silent as usual, just this was broken by Jake's phone that buzzed, 

"Why do you go on a date with Evan?" he asked shocked, as he turned to face me, and we almost died because he could make an accident.

"Why do you care?"

"Just answer the question!" I looked through the window ignoring him. "I warned you."

"And who are you to warn me? My mom?" 

"It's your business, but I told you."  Whatever! I was just too busy thinking about Evan's hot body, and that low sexy voice, and no way I believe Jake, he is just annoyed that I will be around him, more often now when I will go out with his best friend, and can annoy him more.

What do you think? Please tell me if I should continue this.  

Love :xx