Chapter 6

Lucy’s POV.

I was looking at myself in the mirror. First task from my revenge plan was well done. I decided to put on a sexy outfit, that accentuate my curves, OK I can say I am a little slutty now. But this will attract Evan, making him run after me and I will just  ditch him. And plus this outfit shows Jake I am not this innocent, from his yesterday words I thought I was a helpless princess that wait for some stupid prince and blah, blah blah. I am not so! And today I will show it. Even if this short skirt is kind of embracing me. Thank God my parents aren’t home, they wouldn’t allow me to go so in public, and as they come tonight, here is the only chance to make it right. I looked once again in the mirror. I was wearing a short high waited blue skirt with white tank top and a grey blazer, with some high heels.  What can I say? This will definitely work.

I heard Jake’s knock in the door, so I took my purse and exit the house. Jake was there, at my door.

“Hi Jake.” I said after 15 seconds of him staring at me without saying anything, wow this is probably the first time I see Jake with his moth closed. 20, 21 seconds, 22….”Jake?”

“GO AND CHANGE! NOW!”

“Nope.” I was moving towards his car. He grabbed my wrist.

“NOW!”

“Why?”

“Cause I don’t want all the guys  to eye-rape you.”

“Well, I am pretty sure you did it in last 25 seconds while you were staring at me.”

“It was different…I…I…”

“Just shut up and drive!” It’s going to be a long day…

We were in car, and Taylor Swift’s song was playing. I made it louder.

“But oh This time I am telling you, I am telling

We are never ever getting back together.” Then I realized that the dumb-ass Jake turn off the radio.”Why did you turn it off I liked the song!”

“it’s a horrible song, and you make it even worse.” OK I recognize I can’t sing, but I am not saying this loud.

“Whatever!” I said mad, and turned to look through the window. But his laugh caught my attention. “What are you laughing about?”

“You are so funny when you get mad.”

“What? I am mad, you aren’t supposed to laugh when I am mad!” said and started to hit him with all the force. “Why don’t you react?”

“Cause I don’t feel anything.” I hit him again. “Shh I am driving here woman!”

“Whatever! I am mad at you.” He laughed again. I will just ignore him, and think about today, my plan. We are never getting back together Evan! Never! So cry me a river!  We arrived at school. Evan parked the car, and I exited. His fan club waited for him near his usual parking lot. I was walking with my head up, feeling the pride acting bitchy. A lot of wolf whistles behind me, and  guys from football team smirking. Oh RED ALERT! Mandy the main and evil popular chick on my way. She looked me up and down. And gave me a cold shoulder. Behind her guess who I see? Evan. He looked at me and smiled satisfied.

“Sexy babe…” he was about to continue but I cut him off.

“I have a name!” I gave him a cold shoulder, and walk away with pride. But the player didn’t have so much pride, he chase after me.

“Lucy what are you doing tonight?”

“Totally not going to accept you suggestions.” I didn’t stop as he was talking to me, and didn’t look into those green and beautiful and hypnotizing eyes.