It's a deal

Hisoka's POV

Last Night, when I saw Illumi getting up and coming over to my bed, I was pleasantly surprised. To be completely honest, I didn't expect him to accept my invitation at all. I thought he'd decline, since he must've noticed by now that I am extremely flirty towards him. The blackhaired was so shy and careful.. I was a bit scared to overdo it and scare him away. I tried to envelop him in the warmest embrace I ever gave someone and it actually seemed to calm him down. I could feel him scooting closer and how his body gradually relaxed more and more into my arms until he was fast asleep. It took all my strength to calm my heart and my body so I could get some rest as well. Eventhough we haven't known each other for that long, I already liked him a lot so my mind was racing like crazy. I nuzzled my face into his hair and tried to think of something else and I soon fell asleep as well.

The feeling of the others body moving on top of me, woke me up early, even before the alarm clock could ring. I couldn't help but to smirk a bit. For someone who has never been hugged before, his body knew exactly what it needed to be comfortable. I quite enjoyed this position since it was very comfortable and our bodies seemed to fit together perfectly, eventhough it made it even more difficult to keep my mind calm.
'Oh my god, this boy needs to keep his hips still.." I thought, slightly embarrassed, but from what I could feel, we both had a little 'problem'. I tried my best to ignore it and I wasn't sure yet if I would mention it or not. When the alarm clock rang I turned it off as quickly as possible, hoping I could spend a little more time snuggling the sleeping Illumi since i didn't know if I would ever have that opportunity again. But I heard him groan as he slowly woke up and I had to chuckle a bit.

"I wish we could sleep in too, Illu~" I held him close and nuzzled my face into his hair.
"Ah- I'm sorry Hisoka. I didn't notice this happened.." The blackhaired propped himself up to look at me and I just couldn't hide my smirk.
"Mhm~ Don't worry, Illu~ I quite enjoy this~" I hummed softly, playing with a strand of his hair. Getting his hand slapped into my face took me almost by surprise, but I kind of expected it.
"Don't look at me like that. I'm armed at all times and I *will* kill you if you try anything sketchy." Hearing his voice like that kind of turned me on to be honest, but I wanted to hide that fact so I chuckled and gently took his hand off of my face.
"Sorry, I promise I'm not trying anything sketchy, I just really enjoyed cuddling with you. What about you, how did you sleep?" I asked to change the topic, but to my dislike Illumi got up and turned his back to me.
".. Good.. It was warm and I didn't have a nightmare.."
"I'm glad you liked it just as much as I did~ wanna keep sharing a bed to stop your nightmares from coming back~?" I sat up on the bed.

"I.. I shouldn't.. it makes me look weak.." I heard him mutter and I got up and carefully hugged him from behind.
"It doesn't. I can tell that you are very powerful and I would be a fool to think otherwise." I nuzzled into his neck, hugging him warmly as he put his hands on mine.
"Really?"
"Really. I promise. You shouldn't be ashamed of cuddling with me while sleeping, if it helps with whatever you're dealing with. We're all messed up, and if we could fight against it together then that would make us even more powerful~"
"That sounds good.." Illumi's voice was soft and I let him go.
"So it's a deal then?" I stretched out my hand and smirked a bit.
"It's a deal." He took my hand and shook it.
"But you gotta stop moving your hips that much when you sleep, okay? Otherwise I might get the wrong idea~" My Gemini mind told me to tease him about it and my eyes glanced down to his little 'problem' so he knew what I meant. The blackhaired looked very confused until his eyes lowered down as well, first to my crotch and then to his own. He blushed and he hid his 'problem' with his hands.
"W-What did you do?!"
"You were the one that got on top of me and moved your hips way too much." I raised my hands in defense and chuckled a bit. He huffed, his cheeks flushing even darker and he stormed off into the bathroom. Seeing him like this was definitely a treat.

After we each got rid of our 'problems' in our own way, we quickly got ready and headed to class. During the reading I felt the black orbs, side eyeing me and I had to admit, I was eyeing him a lot too. This night, full of very close cuddling and the morning after, really raised the sexual tension between us. Before I had the feeling that there was something like that between us eventhough I wasn't sure. But now I was pretty confident about this. I thought that maybe a movie night date would make this tension even stronger.
'Hey Illu, I think our classes are over at 5pm today, wanna order food and do a movie night? ⭐-_-💧' I wrote on a piece of paper and slid it over to the blackhaired. He glanced at me and then wrote in a way too pretty handwriting his answer.
'Hm sure. Do we need anything? I've never done something like this. ⚫_⚫'
I thought about this and then wrote back.
'We should get some snacks~ ⭐-_-💧'
Illumi read my answer, then locked his black orbs with my golden ones and he nodded with a small smile. Gosh this boy was way too cute.

Writers Note: Boi- It's really difficult to write Hisoka being flirty and teasing, without him going like waaay too far 😅