More

CW: Badly written NSFW content ahead, content is not suited for people under the age of 18, read at own risk

Illumi's POV

"By the way, how did you pull me closer a moment ago~?" I blushed slightly. I wasn't sure why, but it felt like magic.
"Mhm~ that's bungee gum, it's one of my special techniques and it has the properties of both, rubber and gum~ oh and talk about gum, don't worry, I'm prepared~ I have condoms and lube~"
"What's the lube for~?" I moaned sweetly when he started placing kisses onto my pale skinfrom my nipples, down my belly and towards my crotch. I was interested in learning more about his special technique, but now was not a good time.. obviously. Hisoka's skilled fingers unzipped my pants swiftly, pulling them down my legs, before answering.
"It makes it easier for me to get into you~" He smirked.
"Oh real-" Interrupted by my own loud moan, I couldn't finish my sentence. The other male had licked my erection through the thin fabric of my underwear and I could feel the wetness and the heat on my skin. "Fuck, your tongue is so hot down there~" I gasped for air.
"Can I go further~?" A shiver went down my back when I felt him play with the waistband of my boxers. I bit my lip and took a deep breath. I've been dreaming of this, and now it was finally happening.
"Yes please~" I whispered softly, but as soon as the redhaired started pulling down the last cloth covering my body, I instinctively hid my face in my hands. I've never felt ashamed about my body, because I was raised to be a killer. I never saw my own body as something sexual or as something desirable. But here I was. In bed with another man. In bed with another man who loved me and wanted to have sex with me. And I craved him and his touch too. But this crave is what made me feel embarrassed. I couldn't hide the fact that I felt emotionally and sexually attracted to this man anymore. I mean it was obvious that I was..
"Damn Illu~ you're so hard already, huh~?" Hisoka snickered and I felt his fingers stroke my member.
"D-Don't laugh, asshole." I stuttered, trying not to moan.
"I'm not, I'm just impressed~ it's nice and big~ maybe one day I'll let you fuck me too~" There it was again, the hot tongue licking me from the base to my tip.
"Hah~ fuck~ Hiso~" I gasped and arched my back, pulling needily on his hair with one hand.
"Too much~?" He teased and I bit my lip.
"N-No.. it's just.. the feeling is quite overwhelming without any experience~" I muttered softly, hiding my face with my arm.
"So you're enjoying yourself~?" He chuckled softly, playing with something sticky, coming from the tip of my member. "I mean I guess I don't really have to ask, seeing your precum leak~"
"S-Shut up. I told you I'm not experienced.."
"I know~ it's kinda fun, not gonna lie~" He snickered and I felt my cock being enveloped by a heat I've never felt before. Both of my hands reached over my head to grab the headboard of the bed and when I looked down, I could see Hisoka, who had his lips wrapped around my member. His tongue swirled around the tip and I could feel myself grow harder and harder. He was bobbing his head up and down a few times, before he pulled away with a plop.
My cheeks were heated and I was moaning quietly as he looked up at me.
"How are you feeling~? Can I start preparing you for more~?" He crawled up and pressed a kiss to my lips, before he unzipped his own pants, taking them off.
"Yes, please do~" I couldn't help but to reach for his bulge, cupping it. "I want more~" The touch caused him to drop his head onto my chest, grinding his crotch into my hand.
"Fuck Illu.. you make it so hard to go slow~" He snickered and kissed my neck, nibbling on it, before he got up, walking to our closet. It was a shame that he was still wearing boxers, but his rear looked amazing anyway. I blushed bright red when I realized what I just thought. When he came back to bed, he had a purple bottle in his hand.

Hisoka sat down on the bed and clapped his thighs so I obediently straddled his lap. He opened the bottle and squirted some of the lube onto his fingers, wrapping his arm around me. The redhead leaned in and kissed me softly.
"I'm sorry, it'll be a bit cold~"
"Nothing I can't handl- mhm~" The other male kissed me deeply as I felt him rub my entrance, pushing one of his fingers inside me. The sensation made me tense up, but Hisoka's free hand, pinned my hips down.
"Please relax~" He whispered in between kisses. "I'm trying to be gentle, ok~?"
"Ahn~ it's not that~ it just feels a bit weird.. good weird~"
"Perfect~" He smirked and kissed me again as he moved his finger in and out while his other hand was massaging my waist. I moved both of my hands down in between our bodies. One was stroking my own erection and the other snuck into the others boxers, stroking him as well.
"Mhm Illu~" He moaned quietly against my lips when I teased the tip of his member.
"Give me more.. I don't wanna wait much longer for you to be inside me~" I admitted and I instantly felt him add another finger. I gasped softly, but I could handle it. An assassin than didn't like a bit of pain? Not me.
"More~" I tightened my grip on his erection demandingly, still stroking both. Hisoka growled playfully and added the third finger to my likings. This one indeed hurt a bit, but it just turned me on even more. I buried my face in the crook of his neck, panting softly as he kept stretching my hole. After a while, I couldn't wait any longer.
"Hiso~ please.. I want you inside me~"

Writer's Note: Heya~! I'm so sorry for this 😂 I'm awful at writing smut 😂 I hope you liked it anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️❤😂 Next Chapter will probably be Illumi's POV too, it's just easier for me to write out of the sub perspective ngl 😅