Mutual Feelings?

Hisoka's POV

"Hisoka.. I think I just.."
"Came? Yeah same." I chuckled softly and pressed another quick kiss against his lips.
"Did you like it?" I nuzzled against him, hiding my face in his neck. 'Fuck what was this boy doing to me.. It almost feels like.. I'm falling in love..' I thought shortly as my lips caressed his neck lazily.
"Y-Yeah.. it feels a bit odd, but it also feels really good to be completely honest.. Just the last part.. I'm not a fan of the stickiness in my underwear." I couldn't help but to laugh a bit.
"Well if we did it without clothes that wouldn't be a problem." I muttered teasingly against his skin.
"I-I guess. But I'm not ready for that.. yet. This was already a lot for me today.."
"I know, it's okay. We can try whenever you are ready~" I lifted myself and got up, helping Illumi onto his feet as well.
"Go take a shower, I'll clean myself after you." I suggested.
"I don't mind taking a shower.. together..?"

My eyes widened and I blushed slightly. "U-Uh yeah sure." I nodded quickly.
"On one condition." The blackeyed male raised his index finger.
"What condition~?" I kissed his finger, smirking a bit.
"Nothing sexual is going to happen." Illumi furrowed his brows as he crossed his arms in front of his chest.
"Alright, that's fair." I shrugged and grabbed his hand. I pulled the slender male to the bathroom and we each stripped down until there were no clothes left. I was very tempted to take a peak, but I wasn't sure if that was allowed.
"Hisoka. You can look, I don't mind." I definitely wouldn't let that opportunity  go. My eyes darted over to the pale and skinny male and I bit my lip when I saw the milky and sticky liquid spread around his genitals.
"Can I taste it~?"
"Remember what we just agreed on?"
"Is it sexual though~?"
"Yes Hisoka, licking the Semen off of my stomach and or thighs would be considered a sexual action."
"Ah damn~" I snickered at his explanation, moved closer to put my hands on his hips. "Is kissing allowed though~?" I felt him shiver under my touch.

"K-Kissing is allowed.." he muttered softly without looking at me.
"Good~" I hummed, leaned in and kissed him tenderly. I could feel his soft lips move against mine. The blackhaired male soon pulled away and went into the shower so I followed and hugged him from behind.
"Hisoka-" Illumi started, but I cut him off.
"It's not sexual."
"I can literally feel your dick against my ass."
"It's only sexual if you make it sexual. I'm just hugging you." I nuzzled against him and I could hear him sigh.
"Fine." The shorter male turned on the water and it made me jump a little, holding him closer.
"You could've at least warned me, Illu-Babe~" I chuckled and kissed his neck.
"Don't call me that.." He pouted and I spun him around, wrapping my arms around his waist and he automatically wrapped his arms around my neck.
"Why not~?" I leaned my forehead against his.
"It's embarrassing.."
"It's just you and me here. Nothing to be embarrassed about." I reassured him and pressed a quick kiss against his lips.
"As long as you don't say anything like that when there's other people around.."
"I won't, I promise." This time Illumi leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back softly, running my hands up and down his wet back.

After cleaning ourselves we got out of the shower, dried ourselves, got dressed and went back to our bedroom. I sat down on the bed and Illumi straddled my lap, kissing me softly and innocently. I kissed back with my arms around his waist. This was definitely more than my normal quick fuck. This was a lot more. I've never felt like this before. Being in love was always something I didn't expect I'd be able to feel, but this boy drove me absolutely crazy. What have I gotten myself into..
"Illumi.. I like you.. a lot." I muttered against his neck.
"Ah-" Illumi didn't say anything else for a few seconds. "Thank you?"
"Ouch." I laughed awkwardly.
"S-Sorry. I'm not saying that I don't feel the same.. I just don't know."
"What do you mean..?" I looked up at him.
"Hisoka, I'm an assassin. I've been trained to suppress my emotions since I was a child. I.. literally don't know what liking someone romantically feels like.."
"Oh.. so you feel.. nothing?" I frowned, I couldn't hide my disappointment.
"Ah no, that's not it.. I feel.. stuff. I just don't know how to define it."
"Well.. what do you feel when you're with me and we do something like this~?" I cupped his cheek and pressed my lips onto his, kissing him deeply as I pulled him closer, my hands resting on his lower back, before breaking the kiss again.
"Well.. my heart starts beating really fast.. my cheeks and ears are feeling hot.. my hands get sweaty.. and my stomach and crotch feel really tingly, especially when your hands touch me like that.." he explained awkwardly and I had to kiss him again.
"That sounds a lot like you like me too~"
"Then I guess.. I like you too, Hisoka.." he blushed and hid his face in my chest. I hugged him tightly, nuzzling my face into his silky black hair.
"What are you doing to me~?"
"I'd give that question back to you." He murred holding me close.

Suddenly I felt Illumi's phone vibrating in his pocket.
"S-Sorry.." Illumi got up and answered his phone as I watched him.
"Hello? Yes. Can't you tell me now? I apologize. I'll be there." As soon as Illumi hung up his phone, he looked really awkward and anxious.
"Are you okay, Illu? Who called you?"

Writers Note: Heya! I'm sorry it takes me this long to post new chapters, and I know a lot of people want more frequent updates, but I work a full time job, which is very exhausting and I got myself 2 cats on Friday so I was a bit busy with preparations and stuff 😅🐱 Thank you guys so much for all of the comments and birthday wishes on the last update tho ❤