Kissing Lesson

Hisoka's POV

Feeling like this was the time we'd finally meet in the middle, I cupped his cheek gently and when we were close enough I pressed my lips against his. The tingling feeling didn't cover the fact, that Illumi didn't kiss back. His lips weren't moving at all and at first I was a bit disappointed, I thought he might not like it, but I remembered how inexperienced he was with any kind of physical affection so I figured he just didn't know how to kiss. I pulled away from the quote on quote kiss and chuckled softly.
"I don't want to be rude, but.. have you ever been kissed before, Illu?" I asked a bit awkwardly, I really didn't want to be an asshole. I saw Illumi's cheeks flush bright red and he averted his face. Oh no, maybe I shouldn't have asked.
"No, never.." he replied quietly and I tried to make this less serious by joking around a bit.
"That explains a lot." I snickered. "Felt a bit like I was kissing a Mochi, soft but no response. But technically it was a tie~"
The blackhaired bit his lip, he was  probably still very insecure about not knowing how to kiss, but there was absolutely no shame about this.
"Uhm.. Hisoka? Can you.. maybe teach me?" The assassin muttered, still not looking at me.
"Teach you what?" I was a bit confused.
"Can you.. Teach me how to kiss?"

As I heard the others words, my eyes widened and I had to blink a bunch of times, to get back to my senses.
"You.. want me to teach you.. how to kiss?" I asked to confirm what he said, so I was sure I didn't misunderstand or just heard what I wanted to hear.
"Yeah.." he nodded slightly, finally looking at me again as he furrowed his brows, "Is that.. weird?"
I blushed and quickly shook my head.
"N-No not at all." As if I would let this chance of being able to kiss my pretty roommate go. "I'm not sure if I'm a good teacher though.."
"I don't mind, I trust you and it felt.. nice. I wouldn't be able to do this with anyone else." He grabbed my shirt, holding me close as he looked at me with his big round eyes. Fuck fuck fuck, he was way too cute, if I can barely hold back now, how am I supposed to keep calm when we're practicing kissing.

I took a deep breath to calm down and then nodded my head.
"Don't worry, I don't mind practicing it with you. But I do have to warn you.. I get very touchy while kissing..~" I smirked a bit.
"I guessed, you're always touchy."
"Huh, true I guess." I laughed softly and shrugged my shoulders.
"Okay, so first of all, you gotta relax a bit, don't be so stiff, you need to let go a bit." I grabbed his shoulders and gently shook them to get his body to relax a bit more and as it did, I wrapped my arms around his waist to pull him a bit closer again.
"Let's try a simple and short kiss first. You just gotta purse your lips a bit and then at the end open them a bit like this." I showed it to him, pretty much blowing kisses without using my hand.
"Are you ready to try?"
"Y-Yeah." He nodded shyly so I cupped his cheek, leaned in and pressed my lips against his and as soon as I felt his lips also press against mine, I pulled away again even though I wanted to stay a bit longer.
"That was really good, you're a quick learner. I'll do a few kisses, and you'll just have to try to follow. I pressed quick and gentle kisses onto his lips and he adapted quickly.
"You're doing well. How does it feel for you so far?"
"G-Good." His cheeks were red, and his eyes lusted for more. "Can we try longer kisses?"
"Sure. Try to breathe through your nose, though." I leaned back in and kissed him tenderly, slowly moving my lips against his and I could feel him trying to copy my movements. I moved my hands to his hips and gently massaged them as his arms wrapped around my neck. He pulled away, panting a little.
"Is this okay?" The black eyed male asked, moving his arms slightly around my neck to let me know what he was talking about.
"More than okay~" I pulled him closer and kissed him again, loving the way his lips and body felt.

"Wanna try kissing with tongue, too~?" I suggested and Illumi blushed even deeper.
"With tongue..?"
"Yeah, it feels really good~" I was acting all flirty and stuff, but my heart was racing and I was really nervous, I hoped he would like french kissing too.
"I guess we can try.." I could tell he was eager to kiss more, he wasn't good at hiding his excitement for it.
"Open your mouth a bit, when you feel my tongue and then meet me with yours, ok?~" I explained and he nodded. I moved closer, kissed him again and after a while parted my lips a bit. My tongue carefully brushed against the others lips and he winced slightly, but he opened his lips as well. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and rubbed it against his carefully, but suddenly he broke the kiss and looked at me shocked.
"W-What was that..?!"
"What do you mean?" I furrowed my brows, but then I remembered. "Oh yeah.. I probably should've warned you. I have a tongue piercing." I stuck out my tongue to show him. "Did it feel bad?"
"N-Not really.. It just surprised me.. But now that I know, I don't mind." This time he pulled me close and pressed his lips against mine. I was a bit taken aback by that, but instantly kissed him back. His tongue asked for mine, so I met him in the middle and when he felt my piercing I heard him moan into the kiss. He quickly pulled away again.
"Ah- sorry..! I'm making such weird noises.." he looked down, probably embarrassed about it.
"Hey, it's okay. It just shows me that you're enjoying it." I smiled gently and kissed his forehead. "It's just you and me here and I love to hear it, so don't be embarrassed about it, okay..?"
"You sure?" He looked up at me shyly.
"Of course, although these noises will make me want more~" I kissed the corner of his lips.
"Please.. I want more too."

Writers Note:
I heard your cries for more, so here you go ❤ it was a bit awkward to write this, but I still hoped you enjoyed this chapter 😋❤