Hot Shower

Hisoka's POV

After riding out my orgasm, I dropped on top of my lover. I was panting and shaking a little from the whole experience, but Illumi hugged me, which helped me settle down a bit. Worried I went to hard and that he'd become very sensitive soon I slowly pulled out my member. Illumi's fingers touching my bloody back made me wince a little and when the other man gasped, I knew he realized why his hands were so sticky.
"Don't worry." I murmured softly.
"Huh?" I felt him tense up.
"I know I'm bleeding, your nails are pretty sharp." I chuckled quietly, a bit amused he didn't realize sooner that his nails went into my skin when he scratched me.
"Hiso, I-"
"Don't be sorry or anything like that, it turned me on even more to be honest~" I propped myself up to look at Illumi, before I leaned down to kiss him as sweet and gentle as possible.
"I love you, Illumi." I whispered softly and nuzzled into the others hand when he cupped my cheek.
"I love you too, Hisoka.." He closed the distance between us once again, before the shorter male abruptly broke the kiss.
"Hiso.. I can feel it dripping out of me.."
"Well yeah, it's not like my semen will stay inside of you." I snickered and got up. "Let's clean up, before everything becomes an even bigger mess~"
"Mhm~" The assassin nodded and his face turned bright red as I picked him up in bridal style. I carried him over to the bathroom for a nice shower, so we could clean ourselves after the big mess we made.

Once we reached the shower, I set him down. The way he was standing there, made him look like a newborn deer. His legs were shaky and he looked so awkward. His hands were covering his rear in a bad try to stop any semen from flowing out.
"Let it out, we're in the shower, it's okay." I turned on the shower between us, so the water could heat up.
"But.. it's your semen.. I want to keep it.." he furrowed his brows.
I couldn't help but to laugh.
"That's not how it works, Illu." I pressed a kiss onto his lips, still snickering. I brushed back my now wet red locks. "If you want to keep it, then you should suck me next time, then you can swallow it~"
"I can??"
"Uhm.. well at least for a little while longer I guess." I shrugged, but blushed when Illumi kneeled down in front of me, caressing my hips.
"Can I have some now..~?" I choked on my own spit, seeing him kneel there in front of me naked, his hair now wet and even more slick from the water.
"D-Don't you want to get clean and rest a bit?" I bit my lip, but I couldn't hide my erection that slowly grew from that sight.
"No I want your semen inside me." The blackhaired leaned in and kissed the tip of my length. I shivered and placed my hand on his head. Illumi carefully licked the tip, careful as he explored the new sensation of giving someone head. Suddenly I was enveloped by the heat of his mouth while his tongue swirled around me.
"Ah fuck Illu~" I moaned, still sensitive from cumming just a few minutes ago. Illumi bobbed his head a few times, humming in between which made me feel absolutely ecstatic. I tried to hold back a little while longer but my erection was way too sensitive to keep it in any longer.
"Fuck Illu, I'm cumming.. ~ you sure you want this~?"
"Mhm~" He hummed, which sent more vibrations to my member and he took me deeper into his mouth. I grabbed a hold in his long black hair and I thrusted into his mouth a few more times until I reached the peak of my climax. I could feel the other male swallow around my length, before he pulled away.
"Wow~ you really swallowed all of it, I'm impressed~" I smirked, leaned down and pressed a swift kiss onto his lips.
"S-Shut up.."
I chuckled at his blush and helped him get up.
"Did it taste that good~?" I hummed, wrapping my arms around his waist, swaying with him a little. He wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed me deeply, rubbing his tongue against mine. I could taste it on his lips and tongue but I didn't really mind.
"What would you say~?" Illumi whispered teasingly.
"Not too bad~"
"I would agree~" The blackhaired hugged me and I pulled him closer so there was no more room in between us.
"I wasn't sure if I'd ever get the chance to have sex with you, but now you're standing in front of me, filled from both sides with my cum~ That's so fucking hot to be honest~"
"You're so vulgar.. but.. it was really good..~ even better than I imagined~"
"Oya~? You pictured us having sex~?" I smirked and he hit my arm.
"Oh shut up."
"Make me~" I teased with a challenging smirk playing on my lips.
Illumi growled and then leaned in to kiss me. I smiled into the kiss and my hands slid down to his ass, parting it slightly to help the cum flow out. He winced a bit, but it was for the better. Once that was done, we finished showering and dried ourselves. We each put on some boxers and he put on one of my T-Shirts, even though his weren't far away. He looked really cute in my shirt and it almost made me want to top him again, but it was late and we were both exhausted.
"Lay down, I wanna treat your back."
"No need."
"Please. I don't want it to get infected." He kissed my cheek and then I sighed and laid down on my stomach. He straddled my rear and I felt the sensation of cold ointment spreading on my back. His fingers were very gentle and after that he placed some bandaids on the worst scratches.
"All done."
"Thank you, babe." I turned onto my side and Illumi nuzzled into my arms.
"Always, love." I kissed him good night and then we soon fell asleep in each other's arms.

Writer's Note: Heya! I'm so sorry for the long wait and the chapter is a bit weird too, sorry! I was really stressed and I'm currently struggling with some mental issues so writing a new chapter was quite hard for me 😓 I hope you liked it anyway ❤