Question Time

Hisoka's POV

When Illumi told me that it was okay for me to partake in his mission, I didn't expect this evening to get this exciting. I was already baffled when I saw Illumi change from a handsome guy, to looking like a woman that belonged onto the red carpet with just a bit of MakeUp and a dress, but when he came out of the bathroom at the ball, I could barely recognize him. His hair and face were completely different from before and that had definitely peaked my interest. Now was no time for an explanation, but he could be sure that I'd ask him about this once we got back to our dorm room.

Illumi was talking about something with the target which I couldn't hear, but he seemed very flirty, which made me a tiny bit jealous. I'm sure he was just playing his role, but still.. I couldn't help it. The blackhaired soon made his way back to me, grabbed my hand and pulled me into the Ladies bathroom.
"Time to get out of here." The assassin removed some needles from his head as soon as he saw that the bathroom was completely empty and his face and hair turned back to normal. He opened the Window and pulled me closer by my belt to connect me to a metal rope which also connected to his corset. That move was pretty hot, but it also confused me a bit.
"Uhm..?? What are you doing??"
"You have to trust me." The plain answer of my roommate didn't clear up anything, but I figured that I'd just have to trust him.
"I do.." Illumi climbed out of the window first and I followed suit, just to get connected by him to a different rope that stretched out from this building to the next one. Suddenly Illumi hugged me tightly and also wrapped his slender legs around my waist. I blushed and before I could ask, Illumi explained what his plan was so I wrapped my arms around him and lifted my legs. We ziplined over to the other building and when we arrived we took the rope off and took the elevator to the ground floor. I tried to keep calm as we made our way to the car and once we were inside, I let out a huge sigh of relief, I didn't know I was holding in.

Leaning forward, I buried my face into my hands.
"Hisoka? Are you alright?" Illumi's voice was soft and sounded slightly worried. I lifted my head and grinned.
"Better than fine, this was so freaking exciting~ I can still feel my heart beat like crazy, look~" I grabbed his hand and pressed it to my chest. The assassins cheeks flushed slightly and I could see a tiny smile on his lips.
"Yeah I can feel it. Seems like you had.. fun?" He retreated his hand.
"I did! Thank you for taking me with you~!" I smiled and threw myself onto him, cuddling him on the backseat of the car.
"Ah- H-Hisoka-! I'm glad you enjoyed it, but please stop, the driver will get the wrong idea.." muttered the male with the black orbs.
"Oh I don't mind at all and don't worry Zoldyck-Sama, I'll keep this to myself." The driver glanced in the review mirror and winked at Illumi which made his blush even worse.
"D-Don't make it sound inappropriate, please." Illumi huffed and I couldn't help but to chuckle as I sat up again.
"Please forgive me, Zoldyck-Sama. We've arrived at the University. I'll see you soon, probably."
"Yes, probably. Goodbye." The blackhaired exited the car with his coat over his arm and before I could, the driver stopped me to whisper: "Please be a good friend to him, he needs someone like you, someone who he can trust and who can give him some affection"
"I will, don't worry." I smiled and said goodbye before joining Illumi.
"What were you two talking about?" Illumi threw the coat over his shoulders since it had gotten a bit cold over the evening.
"Oh nothing important, he just asked me who I was." I lied, Illumi probably would have been embarrassed if I told him.
"Ah, okay."

Once we got back to our dorm room, I took a shower, so I could wash the gel out of my hair and afterwards I put on some sweatpants and a T-Shirt. When I stepped out of the bathroom, Illumi had already taken off his MakeUp and he had also changed into something comfy. I flopped onto my bed and patted my thighs.
"Come here, I got some questions."
"And you want me to sit on your lap, because..?" He raised his eyebrows.
"Because.. I like it when you sit on my lap and this way we can have a more quiet conversation so our next door neighbors don't hear us." I smirked and the other just sighed, before straddling my thighs.
"So... I don't even know where to start.." I losely wrapped my arms around him, "So... you're part of the deadliest assassin group? The Zoldyck family?"
"Yes, I'm the oldest child of Silva Zoldyck. Did I not mention my family name when we introduced us?" Illumi tilted his head.
"No, you didn't. But neither did I. Morow is mine. I gotta say, I'm surprised I'm still alive, after everything that I've allowed myself."
"What do you mean?"
"Stuff like this." I cupped his rear and pulled him a bit closer, Illumi blushed slightly and placed his hands on my chest.
"I.. don't really know why.. but I don't mind that much, if it's you." The shorter male shrugged, his orbs meeting mine.
"So you think I'm.. special~?" I grinned and he looked away.
"Specially irritating? Yes, still very irritating. What else did you wanted to ask?"
"So mean." I pouted playfully before taping my chin to remember. "Ah yes, how did you do that transformation thing? You looked completely different."
"Oh yeah.. I can alter my appearance in general, it's a special technique of mine. If I do it with my needles it can be a lot more intense and a lot longer." Illumi explained.
"Can you.. show me~?"

Writer's Note: Heya~ maybe you've noticed or maybe you haven't, I finally got a real cover for this story. It's an artwork I comissed @andini_sasaki (IG) with and it turned out so well, I hope you like it as much as I do ❤