~o~7~o~

Ok, so I know what you might be thinking, the heck? It has not been like HALF A YEAR and you're updating AGAIN?!

Finn, please do tell us, are you finally becoming professional?
The answer to that is no, I felt so overwhelmed by doing nothing more than BREATHING that I decided to keep on writing to make my anxiety go down a notch (not that it really helps, I guess it you lot who are the ones helping more than me writing).

Well, yeah... there's nothing much to add, except thank you guys for sticking to this story.
Y'all are also not allowed to make fun of me because of the song, the musical is HILARIOUS - I recommend. Shrek is love, Shrek is life.

WARNINGS:
- Strong language
- Sexual assault
- Harassment
- Depression
- Anxiety

Song: What's Up, Duloc! By Broadway - Shrek the musical

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are you referring to? You psychotic clown!" Robin hissed at the Joker, as he still held onto Nightwing. The bird's petite waist being practically crushed by the slightly taller clown, as he trailed down the bird's neck, planting small nips and licks here and there.

"What? I just mean, that soon enough, you'll all be dancing with the devil~" The Joker stood proudly, finally leaving the others neck, standing tall and with an incredibly beaming smile at the other
heroes in the room.

"Do you mean that we will all be dead?" Damian asked unimpressed, and cocking a discrete thin eyebrow at the clown.

"Wow, baby bat! You don't waste any time on ruining the big surprise!" The Joker whined and pouted, face scrunching up in a mock of distaste, rolling his eyes in almost a playful way, except with the threat of death being behind them.

The tension in the theater was thick, and I mean thicker than Dick's thighs. Everything was dead silent, worried that even the slightest movement or word would set the villain off into a killing spree, painting their tightly secured seats with pretty red, and much like the trauma made from the experience of the heroes being here, the stains would never come out.

"Joker..." Growled Jason from under his scarlet helmet. "... you always have ulterior motives, for everything you do. What do you want?" If it wasn't for his mask everyone present in the room would've witnessed incredible anger emitting from the second Robin, emerald eyes fixated in a deadly glare to what caused his horrible nightmares from just remembering that night a few years ago.

"Well, birdy! Normally, I would share all of my secrets with ya! Seeing as you are... my second favorite!" The Joker grinned widely, almost innocently, the facade quickly broken by the insane look in his wild eyes. "However, there's still an itsy-bitsy-witsy chance, that you all could escape us! And like any good protector of my own ideology, and benefit. I must stop you from getting too close~" Smirking, almost cockily, definitely confident exposing most of his yellow teeth from under the red paint adorning his thin lips.

He then turned Nightwing's face towards his painted face, noticing a vague golden light being emitted from his once beautiful electric blue eyes. He started chuckling, yet it was an empty laugh, so dark and eerie, it certainly didn't suit the maniacal clown.

"Would you look at that! Lil' bluejay is still up and kicking, maybe we could get another show~" The clown smirked even wider, his eyes holding ill intent and his face went to snuggle up to the smaller birds neck, nose bumping his adam's apple lightly.