Ummm hey?

Uhhhh hey guys? I know you all want to kill me, but I have to come clean and say that I won't be updating in a while....

And I know it's like "Really? We haven't noticed, seeing as you haven't posted anything in MONTHS!"

True and honestly I'm sorry, but so much has been going on.... and I'm sorry I have to rant to you what's been going on...... or more like I'm just going to tell you the basics cause I normally just bottle up all my feelings and suffer....

So in summary my parents have been fighting a lot lately and being the young piece of shit that I am I'm worried about them getting a divorce...

Honestly this has been going on for a while and there are certain people I've tried to reach out for and literally beg them for help, but either I chicken out of calling them or they won't answer me...... but I don't really blame them for not answering me I must be so annoying all the time that they finally got tired of my crap.

But uh, today they had a very bad fight, in front of family no less, but my mom hasn't eaten all day and she's still really mad about what happened at freaking 11 AM!

But I don't blame her...... I'm so hungry right now but I refuse to eat, my head is literally aching and my stomach is grumbling, but I refuse to eat until my mother does...

I've been trying to ignore there's a problem and spread positivity around my family-

("WOW! YOU?! SPREADING POSITIVITY?! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"I know right I did a very bad job at it...")

-but as seen by the little message that is literally up there ^

You can tell it didn't really work out....

Honestly this whole thing happened at breakfast and when my mom refused to eat I felt so much guilt just looking at the food on my plate.....

Guys sorry at this point I'm trying so hard to not have a mental breakdown while writing this...

...So I've uh been having really dark thoughts all day but I can't help it anymore! I-I just don't know what to do....

If someone could help me I'd appreciate that a lot.....

So, sorry for ruining your day...