~o~9~o~

I'm telling y'all I suddenly became professional.

Y'all might cry idk

WARNINGS
-Strong language
- Depression
- Anxiety
- Conflict
- Angst

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So let me get this straight, you all thought that Batman or Nightwing had called you to the cave for some emergency, turns out that the villains had planned getting you captured, locked you up here for some weeks, are drugging you with some type of serum that makes you obey their orders and are forcing you all to entertain them while torturing the rest of you by watching the shows. Am I up to pace?" Wally recounted the events at an impressive speed, not missing the events, and reciting with enough details for the situation to make sense.

"That is correct." Batman said as he let the free hero examine his chains, observing with meticulous eyes as he observed how the other analyzed the material, the tightness and the resistibility of the metal.

Wally hummed in response, that made some sense he believed, after stopping the villains time after time there would obviously need to be a sort of break for them to be able to capture the heroes, and be able to take away something from them, in this case freedom.

"Well if you don't mind me asking, um, where is Nightwing?" Wally looked up at Batman again, eyes wide with a hint of concern.

Bruce sighed heavily, distraught at the thought of what the villains might be doing to his son. He stayed silent form a moment, then cleared his throat, adam's apple bobbing as he swallowed the invisible knot that stayed in his throat. "He was the target for the other villains, he... changed a lot since you've last seen him so- they took advantage of his weak state and are... perusing him." Batman finished the sentence with difficulty, it was very rare to see him so broken, the last time it happened was he and Damian hugged after his son's "adventure" with the court of owls.

Wally froze, eyes uncertain and moving in different directions at various speeds, as if trying to decipher the words that were given to him, and piece together what he heard. After almost a minute of calculating he coughed into his fist and brought himself back to reality, continuing to feel the bat's restraints.

"I'll get him out..." He promised in a low voice, almost a whisper, clearly a promise for himself to achieve, he had to do it... he had to.

After various inspections made of the restraints, KidFlash stepped backs bit, looked at where Batman sat and nodded. "Sorry- do you think you have uh, any batarangs on you?" He asked sheepishly, twiddling his thumbs together in his nervousness.

Obviously, he wouldn't be carrying any type of knives or weapons on him, he had been sent to the Speedforce by accident and normally he wouldn't need to used any weapons. Really no one could blame him.

Batman chuckled deeply, remembering all the times he had scolded Wally for never being prepared, then he tapped his son's hand with his pinky, knowing he would have the resources.

Damian looked at his father from the corner of his eye, then sighed while shaking his head a bit. "In the platform of my left boot." He spoke curtly and to the point, not wanting to meddle into an unnecessary conversation.

"Uh- like inside your shoe?-" Wally began to ask before he was interrupted.

"No you imbecile, inside the platform of my boot is a small but high quality knife that could assist us." Damian hissed at him, the kid could feel his headache growing, he really couldn't understand how Grayson was able to be so deeply connected to a speedster.