~o~10~o~

Imma lose my miiiiiinnnnnnddddddd

WARNINGS
- Strong language
- Angst

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deathstroke looked at the water below the ship and scowled, no red in the water, no Superman or Batman to be seen... they had survived.

He sighed heavily before turning to look at the unconscious beauty in his arms, while one arm held the boy from completely falling to the ground the other stroked his delicate shiny midnight hair. How beautiful he was, and now he was his.

"Let's go!" He commanded his henchmen. They only nodded numbly, and went to their stations, ready to get away.

Slade looked at Dick one more time, settling to put their foreheads together for a moment. "Now it will be us... we'll at least for some weeks, we still have to present you to the rest after all." He gently nuzzled his nose with the boy and picked him up, throwing him over his shoulder. Walking into the ships cockpit, for now they were alone.

~With the Heroes~

"That's it Joker! You're going to Arkham for a long long time." An officer said, taking the Joker's bound arms behind his back in one hand and walking him to his police car.

"HAHAHAHA! Funny you say that mister officer, that's what officer Grayhem said before I killed him!" Ever so jolly the Joker skipped as he went to the police car.

"You sack of shit!" The officer, who he would soon ask his name, swore behind him.

"That's what I made him into! HAHAHA!!!" Joker threw his head back cackling with all his might, as he looked over his shoulder looking at the cop he could see the man was fuming, he was probably Grayhem's side piece. "Aw~ were you two friends? But when I stabbed him he only yelled a woman's name? Hmmm." Now Joker was just kicking the Poot officer further into the dirt, teasing him as if it were all in good fun; but people died whenever the clown was around. He needed to be silent.

Grinding his teeth together, the policeman opened his car door and said. "You have every expectative to remain silent, everything you say from now on will be used in court against you, so kindly shut the fuck up before I get blood on my leather seats!" Throwing a cackling Joker into the back he then turned to the heroes that we're watching him in amazement. "Grayhem was my best friend, now this maniac's got hell to pay." He growled turning always from the heroes, got on his car and sped off. Joker still laughing his ass off.

Frankly, they were compelled to ask the officer if he'd be interested in a position in the Justice League, or at least a raise. Most people were terrified of the clown, and heroes were no exception, so to see someone so fearless threaten the Joker was a pretty rare sign, especially since it happened right on the other's face.

Basically, he's a honorary hero.

Kon coughed into his fist uncomfortably, then turned to his boyfriend and beckoned him over.

The couple separated from the group, not too far obviously, but enough to be alone. Then Kon calmed himself before he spoke, if he didn't do this he'd probably yell at Tim and while the latter was in a frail state of mind, which was not ideal.

"Hey babe, I know that you're going through a hard time right now, so far we have no news on our dads or Wing. But, I want you to understand that I'll stay by your side no matter what now, I don't care that there are villains on our tails or not... if you need anything from me, let me know. Okay?" Now feelings are not Kon's strong suit, he has his muscles for that, yet if it means it will help his beautiful talented boyfriend feel better, then so beat it.