|| Prologue ||

3rd POV

Dead bodies, blood everywhere, painful memories , fear covered everything, and blinding lights flashed in a young girl's face not threatening to make her flinch at all and was a stiff board laying there. She was chained to a bed, she always feared being tied up because whenever it did happen she would then feel pain.

Doctors and sciences would be there always beating her up if she resisted the tests, disobeyed their orders or shown emotions. So many tests that they would do to the young girl; they would rarely give her a break, rarely catching her breath after each test. Ever since the child was born into this world all they did was experience her, trying to turn her into a weapon that they might have used in the future.

They've successfully turned her into two different things so far, about ⅙ of something and the other half was still a human. It went on for years with the never test experiences and abuse. The young girl wasn't the only lab rat in there, other young children getting abused and experimented on, some of them got killed in the process due to either the tests, abuse, or both. She learned to obey and keep away her emotions never to feel what they are like in order to survive the longest.

Around the age of 10 the lab she was in got attacked by a mysterious man. She could tell he wasn't human due to her not being fully human at this age, though she immobilized tied to the bed with Arctic cold chains that made her skin go numb. The mystery man killed everyone except the tad girl still chained.

Blood rain on the girl's clear white dress staining it with the fresh red color that the mysterious man's eyes had.

"Umm..." he came closer toward the child. "I think you might be well suited to be a demon. Don't you think?" Muzan had asked

Silence filled the room, the girl didn't say a word all.

He bent down a little, taking off his hat in the process. "In the future you may become a powerful demon. So... why not give it a chance now shall we...?" Staring at those dark (e/c) eyes of hers

Not a blink later he injected the tiniest bit of his blood into the young girl. He vanished, into thin air leavening only a small gust of wind.

She was gasping for air, suddenly she felt pain in a few certain areas throughout her body. She grew fangs, long sharp (f/c) nails, her now dark (e/c) eyes were now a lighter version of them, and horn(s) on the top of her head.

The pain hurt too much and she fell unconscious for nearly a week or two, her demon transformation completing during that time.

Bright light flashing into her eyes again without the pain anymore, but still in the chamber where bad things happened. Her shaper senses took over and she was drooling over the dead bodies that she saw, smelling the sweet, sweet cranberry red blood in front of her.

But something told her she didn't want to eat it, following the voice instantly turning her head the other way.

The only thing that she heard was the 'hump' sound that she made in the ghost-quiet room.

Hunger took over but she still followed the voice that she thinks she's hearing. Then slept through it to maybe control the hunger she was feeling. It went on for about 2 weeks, still with the now unconscious girl sleeping to control herself.

But little did she know that she was going to feel safe for the first time ever when two sisters came in.