🎐side story🎐- Spirited away fanfiction part 2

Ok so I'm going to do a the entire story of Spirited away but with my little own version of it like the characters are going to be a bit different like personality based 🍑🍑 I DO NOT OWN THE STORYLINE OF THIS STORY AND IS INSPIRED BY THE MOVIE SPIRITED AWAY FROM STUDIO GHIBLI! I DO NOT OWN THE MAIN IDEA OF THE STORY. AND I WAS INSPIRED TO WRITE THIS STORY FROM uwanosora so go check them out they are an amazing writer themselves with soooooo many other books they wrote to choose from so please go check them out too.

"Sin, wake up, it's time for work." Kanao called, shaking y/n awake as you got up in an instant turning to Aoi as she mumbled to herself and sat up.

Y/n crawled out of your warm bed and prepared for her first day on the job.

"Oh come on..." Aoi groaned, looking at the list of guests they have for the day.

Her pretty friend looked over her friend's shoulders and her eyes widened.

"We have to go get more cleaning supplies, head down the tub aisle towards the last tub. Start cleaning there while you wait for us. She instructed, earning a nod as she accompanied Mitsuri to the cleaning supplies.

You followed the directions she had given you making your way past many tubs that were already being cleaned. Steam made you sweat slightly as you walked into your area.

What you saw was disgustingly gross and what looked like it came from a horror scene. The ground was covered in what you think was seaweed, the walls dripping with muck and you didn't even know what kind of goo was inside of the tub.

You then picked up the broom in the corner of the room as you began to sweep the floors, making an entire chunk of seaweed near the entrance so you could quickly carry it out when you finished.

Sweat was rolling down your face as the room was burning hot and you still had so much more to do. You didn't want to disobey any orders that Kanao and Aoi gave to you. Though they could only focus on cleaning the muck on the walls and tub. You didn't feel tired at all from your demon side which is a plus since you can have all the energy to clean the place up. Though you did feel a bit tired from the new sleep schedule that you have, not really settled in with it and you leaned on the broom for your next pillow.

"You're overworking yourself." A voice called out, your head turned to see a familiar boy. Muichrio walked over to you with an emotionless face as always.

"Give me the broom." He asked

You hesitated for just a second but gave him the broom. The male hummed quickly sweeping the seaweed mess in just seconds while you on the other hand took at least 5 minutes.

He stood there staring at that pile he made and then looking around. You then walked over to him and bowed to him as a thank you.

He hummed picking up the seaweed in his arms as he pointed to a handle to a handle on the side of the wall near the tub.

"Get out the water running while I go throw this out, we can work on the walls next." He ordered walking out.

You were confused of why he was helping you since you're a lower level class and he was a higher up, but you didn't think about it that much and did what he had ordered. You picked up a ladder not wasting any time, you did as he said, pulling the handle on the wall.

Pulling it down a large part of the wall next to you tipped down, a pipe attached to it as not a second water cam spilling out.

'Oh...' you thought to yourself watching the tub fill with water though it was a murky, brown-like liquid.

"Good job." A familiar voice came from behind you, turning to meet Muichrio.

"Grab the sponge in that bucket you got and soak in the clean water. Start wiping off the walls. I'll drain the tub and join you soon after when it starts refilling." He ordered again as you nodded and hurried off following his guidance.