Chapter 10- Victory

(Y/n) POV:

You reverted back into your normal self and went over to everyone to heal them with my blood demon arts "Blood demon arts: Healing touch" I pricked my finger and wrote on everyone who was hurt saying 'Heal the Soul' and pulled everyone to a safe and clean place for them to rest.

"Thank the gods that (y/n) is here, if she weren't you'd all be dead by now!!" Suma cried out while hugging you tightly rubbing her cheek with yours

"Yes, that is true, thank you very much (y/n) we probably would have died if you didn't heal us all." Tengen thanked me while patting your head. "Oh also tie this around your mouth." he handed over a thick cloth to you and you did what you were told and proceeded to do so.

"If there's a battle like this again and you choose to transform into that form you might go berserk again. So this is for your safety measures." you nodded as Suma still clinged onto you cry hard. "OI, GIVE HER SOME SPACE, SHE NEEDS TO BREATH TOO YOU KNOW!!"

"We couldn't thank you enough (y/n) for helping them." Tanjirou and the rest then woke up. "Huh!!? Wh-why am I not in pain anymore." Tanjirou asked

"(Y/n) healed us by using her blood demon arts." Tengen replied

"Wow... thank you (y/n) so much!! Please marry me, you'll protect me from all the scary stuff!!" Zenitsu had said, clinging onto my legs while crying out for me.

I hummed in response which is a no since I have this thick cloth over my cover as a substitute for a gag since Tengen advised me to wear it so I wouldn't try to eat humans again when I go in a berserk transformation, along with Nezuko as she had the same thing on her mouth.

"But I'm going to find the demon's head to Confirm that they are really dead." Tanjirou said as he stood up, dusting his uniform off a bit. "humm." I said and raised a hand wanting to come along

"Aaa... Alrighty then.... let's go." He said and walked off to where the smell of the demons were.

Nezuko tugged on my baggy (f/c) haoir. "Humm?'' She raised her arms up telling me that she wanted me to pick her up and carry her. "You want me to carry you?" I asked her through my Psychokinesis. Nezuko was surprised by this but nodded, so I did and we went off to find the demons' heads.

"Oh over there I smell demon blood!" Tanjirou said. We were standing next to their decaying heads listening to their argument.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU SAVE ME!! YOU JUST HAD TO SPLIT THEIR HEAD OPENED!!"

"I WAS TRYING TO DO THAT!!"

"OI, JUST SHUT UP!! YOU HAVE A UPPER MOON TITLE FOR A REASON!! AT LEAST TRY AND KILL SOME WEAK UNDERLINGS ON YOUR OWN YOU DUMBASS!!"

"THERE'S NO WHY IN HELL YOU AN, UNSIGHTLY THING COULD BE MY BROTHER. I'M SURE WE'RE NOT BLOOD RELATED!! I MEAN WE DON'T EVEN LOOK ALIKE!! YOU'RE SOOOOO USELESS!! YOUR ONLY GOOD POINT IS THAT YOUR STRONG!! NOTHING ELSE!"

"DON'T JOKE AROUND! IF YOU'RE ALONE YOU'VE DEFINITELY BE DEAD! ISAVED YOUR SORRY ASS COUNTLESS TIMES! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S THE DEADBEAT FAILURE!!"

"YOU'RE WEAK AND YOU'RE GOOD FOR NOTHING!! NOW I'M TRULY REGRETTING ALL THOSE TIMES I PROTECTED YOU! A SUCKER LIKE YOU!"

"IF YOU WEREN'T THERE I WOULD'VE HAD A DIFFERENT LIFE! IF ONLY YOU WEREN'T THERE! WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO CLEANS UP YOUR DAMN MESSES!! THINGS WOULD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT IF YOU WEREN'T BO-"

Tanjirou came in and covered Gyuatro's mouth, cutting him off before he could finish and you just gave them kind eyes like the one Tanjirou did with the spider mom and sat down with them.