Chapter 5- Recovering

Tanjirou POV:

"Alrighty then... the hashira meeting will-"

"PLEASE WAIT A MINUTE!" I screamed running back to them. "I WANT TO HEADBUTT THE GUY WHO HURT MY SISTER NEZUKO!!" I exclaimed, wanting to punish the scar faced person for hurting my sister.

"SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP!!" The Kakushi told me to shut up. On the other hand Muichirou is picking up some pebbles and then throwing them at Tanjirou's face. He groaned in pain from the few pebbles thrown at me hard as I fell on the ground.

"If I were you I shouldn't be going against the corpse rules just for a headbutt." Muichirou said sternly, looking at me with emotionless eyes, throwing the rocks up and down a bit. "Interrupting what Oyakata-sama is saying, is that you're saying it's a bad idea..."

"W-we're very sorry Oyakata-sama!!!"

"Tanjirou... give my regards to Tamayo-San..."

"Wait a minute!! Just, just wait for a min-" I was cut off by one of the kakushis, punching me in the face. 'How does he know about Lady Tamayo!?'

"WHY YOU!!! YOU STOP TALKING!!"

"THEY'RE MAD AT US BECAUSE OF YOU!!!"

"BAKA!! BAKA!! BAKA!! WE WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!!"

'We arrived at the Butterfly estate and I saw a girl standing there with a butterfly on her finger.'

"Umm... permission to enter the butterfly estate?" One of the kakushis asked the girl with the butterfly still on her finger. All Kanao did was smile and say nothing, staring at the kakushis as the butterfly sat still on her finger.

"Permission to enter the butterfly estate?" The kakushis asked again but still no response from her. "Ehhhh...?" The kakushis are still waiting on an answer, and now being a little nervous.

"Who are you!" A girl with pigtails and the same butterfly clip as the other three girls I've seen but blue. "AAHHH...! We were ordered here to bring Kamado here to be treated by master Kocho-san!" The kakushis told the girl the with pigtails

"Alright. Follow me." The girl said, walking off as the kakishis followed behind right after that.

(☯️----Another Timeskip----☯️)

(Y/N) POV:

I was back at home in the butterfly estate after the hashira meeting, I saw the best boy trio there in a room recovering. Their recovery training will start next week, Kanao and I will have to help.

The 2 out of Kamaboko squad came in just in time for their training. Let's just say it was one hell of a training session for them. And I was ordered to go easy on them since my skills are on a different level than all of theirs.

(☯️----Timeskip When Zenitsu came in----☯️)

"So that Zenitsu is here, I'll repeat the instructions in this rehab training." Aoi said as the trio looked at her and then explained the training again.

"There are three girls over there that will massage your body, which is stiff from laying in bed." Aoi had told the three looking at the young girls who would be stretching their bodies out from hell.

"Next is reflex training. Which will be a simple game of tag." pointing at herself Kanao and I as we stood there silent. "Kanao, (Y/N) and I will be your opponents."

Zenitsu went like 👁-👁 "Sorry, can I ask something." Zenitsu said in a low voice getting up, his head held low and the same with his arms.

"Is there something you don't understand?" Aoi had questioned