A/N and THANK YOU 😊 🙏

OMG I HIT 1K READS THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH. You don't know what you guys mean to me and how I feel right now but thank you sooooooo much again for 1K reads you guys are amazing for reading this one story I have. 

And now onto what I was going to say.

Hi so I've decided to heavily rewrite and edit the chapters that I posted because like I said in my last post that if I had the motives and patients I would rewrite and edit the chapters that I've posted. But also I have my reasons why I might not rewrite the chapters now this week is because I got a big test meet week which is math and I hate math it sucks and I suck at it. Before my math test I had an English one which was one Monday and Tuesday, yup I had two days worth of testing and I actually had to go to school and I didn't like it. 

I prefer to do it at home BUT NOOOOOOOOOOO! I had to do it at school in the cafeteria and each session is like almost 3 hours long; from 8:10am-11:00am but we do finish early which is like 10:00 and they just told us to call our parents so we can go home and back to the online class. Yep it still doesn't end there. And we have two sessions for both subjects which I hate and just want to get it over with and go back home and not be bothered at all.

But onto the main thing I wanted to say I will be rewriting and editing the chapters and will try to do it this next or next week after my math tests. And I will improve my writing into the story and make it better because now since I'm rereading them I actually hate my sucky writing skills and I will try my best to make it better and improve it. Anyways I hope you understand and sorry to spam your nonfictions about my stories being updated a whole lot now, so beware of me spamming the notifications in the future about me editing the chapters and post the new one lasted in the future.

Bye bye until the next update