Chapter 17- Pillar Training Begins

"When y/n tried to save me and a boy, she got hurt really badly, and my old memories came back." Muichrio said recalling old memories during that battle of Upper Moon 4 during those events.

"Then I got so angry that I lost complete control of my emotions. I think my heart rate went over 200 BPM. And my body became hot. I think my body went over 39 degrees."

Shinobu became surprised about the number condition he was fighting in. "But can you move in that condition? That would have been life-threatening." She asked.

"Well, that is why I think it can be used as a screening test. Will you die, or will you not? That's probably the difference between those who have the mark, and those who do not." Muichrio answered with a blank face.

"A heart rate over 200 BPM... and a body temperature of around 39 degrees?" Amane repeated after hearing the story.

"Yes. When Kocho-san was checking up on me, I apparently had a fever. The temperature was about 39 degrees. My guess is that I had the same body temperature when the mark appeared."

"So I guess getting the mark to appear will now be a high priority for the pillars." Shinobu chimed in.

"Agreed. Please inform Oyakata-sama that we will do something about it, so he can rest at ease." Gyomei said.

"Thank you very much. But I do have one thing to say regarding your mark training."

"What would that be?" Mitsuri asked, tilting her head to the side a bit, now curious.

(☯️——————————————————☯️)

Ever since (y/n) and Nezuko conquered the sun, demons suddenly stopped appearing. It was like the calm before the storm. And because of that the hashiras had to only focus on night patrol and day training now. Nezuko and (y/n) had to go into hiding for that time being.

The real (y/n) was asleep right after that meeting was finished and went into hiding but before she fell asleep she created her clones to train the other hunters, well only one since they don't want others to know that she's a demon, while the other clones were traveling all over the place. Everyone was a bit worried about her thinking if she would wake up again or return back home.

Though the clones are an exact replica of her which eased them just a bit. The clones can think just like her, have the same tongue, still have the same skill, blood technique, etc. they even know how the real (y/n) is doing and the other clones without being near them at all.

That is mainly because of them using their blood technique Psychokinesis to keep an eye on eachother.

Right now everyone was training the demon hunter. It was more like boot camp but with an extra pair of boots that were full of hell training from each hashira. Y/n's training was about reflexes and to just attack without thinking since they need that precious time to actually attack using their bodies instead of thinking. (do you know which anime I got that idea from? Tell me if you know.)

They had to land a hit on her to move to the next place to train. They all had wooden swords so that they couldn't get real hurt, just some bruises, that's all.

Though one of the clones would watch over Tanjirou and Nezuko from time to time to check up on them. (Y/n) followed them to Tengen training grounds to see what he's doing along with how his wives are.

"Ah hello (y/n)! How are you doing." Hinatsuri greeted, as she smiled sweetly doing some chores with the others but mostly making a lot of food for the others.