A/N and important note

Ok so I heard something going on about April 24, they are claiming that they are making it "national rape day" where it's legal to literally rape anyone and I mean anyone from women, young children, men, non-binary people or any kind of the LGBTQ+. They basically want to rape as much people within 24 hours. And

So please stay inside your home for that time being in April 24th for 24 hours or more and seriously you can be one of those people who are going to get the rape so please stay inside and if anyone tried to do the thing with you run as fast as you can to somewhere safe or a public place.

I don't know if some people are going to take this "new holiday" seriously or not but please do stay safe inside you comfy home . I heard that some people are against this and some are supporting this "new found holiday" so I advise you to stay where you are in your home and don't come outside during April 24th for after that for safely measures. And carry some sort of weapon with you too for extra protection.

If anything goes wrong you can call these numbers down below.

police- 911

Rape-112

Human trafficking- 888-373-7888

Missing/abducted children- 800-843-5678

Rape/incest- 800-656-4673

Please do take this seriously. And what the HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE THESE DAY LIKE THE ACTUAL FRICK MAN. Anyone who is like this can so suck a jellyfish and burn in hell for the time being like what the actual frick if wrong with you? 

So don't walking alone during that day or night of the 24th of April without a friend of family member just to keep you safe. These kind of people who support this "national rape day" this are not dumb at all they can actually get you if you're not careful. Anyways that's all stay safe don't let them come and get you.

Bye until the next update