Strawberry Blonde.Pt 1

Zach P.O.V
----
"Zach , necesito que recojas tu hermano de la práctica de fútbol!" (Zach, I need you to pick up your brother from soccer practice!) My Dad yelled from the kitchen.

I sighed."Está bien, papá!" (Okay, Dad!) I yelled back.

Thats the only language we speak in our house.Only when my Mom's home is when we speak english.

I didn't mind picking up my little brother,Sam.Its just when I go,sometimes i get there too early and I have to watch them practice and if I don't Sam gets upset because I'm not watching him.

Sammy's probably the only one there that can actually play besides one Mexican kid.

When I pulled up to the field they were still practicing.I took the liberty to hook my phone up to the AUX cord and listen to Panic!At the Disco.

"If you love me let me gooooo..."I sang silently.

I looked up to check on Sam.He just kicked the ball into some kid's face.Oh well.

My phone buzzed and guess who it was? Peyton.

I sighed and looked at the text.

Peyton: Ur fvcking her arent u?!?!

Me: Wtf r u tlking about?

Peyton: Tht orphan chick!

I rolled my eyes.How can she be so paranoid and cruel to people?

Me: No, stop being jealous and stupid.We dnt date anymore Peyton so leave me alone.

Peyton: 😢

Me: 😒 goodbye Peyton.

I flicked my phone off and continued to listen to the music.

I feel bad for her; Sylvia that is.

No telling what that girl's been through and whatever it was still haunts her.I can tell.The way she acts,the way she talks,and her eyes.Her eyes told me thats she's broken inside and she's seen so pretty heavy stuff.

I spent so much time thinking about her that I hadn't even noticed Sam knocking on door for 2 minutes straight. I unlocked the door and let him in.

"Sorry,Sammy."I said as he sat down.

He looked over at me with his green eyes and frowned.It didn't stick though because Sam was a goofy kid and was rarely ever mad.

"I knew you couldn't stay mad at me."I said chuckling.

Sammy was 12 and one of the most important people in my life.If something ever happened to him I don't know what I'd do.

As we drove home,he started to ask me questions.

"Hey,Zach?Do you have a crush on anyone?"

I had to think.Do I? I don't like like Peyton,I don't/can't have feelings for Jamie since she's dating Landon.Sylvia's pretty cute...But we just met liketwo days ago,still she's a lot like me though.

"I mean there is this one girl...Why?"I asked keeping both eyes on the road.

"Because...Look, there's this girl at school and she likes me."

"Is she pretty?"

"Totally hot!"

"Okay buddy,but just make sure you get to know her because looks-"

"Looks aren't everything.I know Zach,you've shoved that saying down my throat since I've been in middle school."He said mimicking my voice.

"Just as long as you know,Sammy."I said pinching his cheek.