The Storm Is Coming

Landon came over to spend time with Jamie.I was expecting her to jump up and hug the hell out of him,but she just completely shunned him away.

"Do you want something to eat?"I heard Landon say from the slightly ajar door.

Jamie was silent.

He sighed and spoke again."You need to eat,I know you're hungry."He said sounding aggravated.

I heard the covers rustle.She must've buried herself under them again.

"Im gonna go get you something to eat.You're not gonna starve to death." He said with his keys jingling.

I pretended I was coming out of my room so he wouldn't think I was eavesdropping,even though I was.

"Oh,hey Landon."I said closing my door.

"Hey...Do you mind coming with me,I really need someone to talk to."He said shutting her door.

"No,not at all.Lets go."

He smiled and jogged down the stairs out the front door and to his car.

We went to McDonalds and bought some food for the four of us,Amy included.

We stopped at the park just to talk about Jamie.

"I don't know what to do anymore."Landon said running his fingers through his hair.

"About what?"

"Jamie.I protect her and she shuts herself away from me."He frowned.

"Why?"I asked looking up at him.

Landon was a tall guy so looking at him clearly was a challenge for me.

"I don't know.I don't understand what I did wrong though,I just hate Brent's guts for hitting her."His frown got deeper.

I was about to open my mouth when I tripped over a rock and fell down a tiny hill,but not before taking Landon by his pant leg so he could tumble down with me.

"Ow...Sorry."I said rubbing my slightly bruised wrist.

I looked up and saw his light brown eyes staring into mine.I was pinned down on the ground completely hypnotized by his gaze.He shut his eyes softly and moved his face closer to mine and...Kissed me.

Oh.My.Gosh.

Landon.I just kissed Landon,of all people!

Was I really kissing my sister's boyfriend?

As soon as I realized what we were doing,I pulled away from him.He rolled off of me and held his head.

"Damn it,I'm sorry...Fuck!"He shouted pulling on his long brunette locks.

"Its just...Jamie's been so distant with me lately,she doesn't want to talk,play video games,or even go out to watch bad movies with me and thats her favorite thing to do on Friday nights."He said tearing some grass out of the ground.

I,still a little dazed, sat up and looked at the sadness in his eyes.

"She means so much to me,Sylvia and I just don't want to lose her.Please don't tell her what we did because if she found out,I wouldn't be able to take it.So please."He begged on his knees.

"I promise I won't tell.You two have something really special and I don't want to ruin it...Now get up,people are starting to stare."I said helping him up

He smiled and wrapped his arms around me in a hug.Despite the fact that he smokes,he smells really good.

"Thank you."He mumbled.

After our little embrace,we went back to the house...I couldn't help but feel that someone was watching us.Maybe it was just me being my usual paranoid self.

Yeah...It totally was.
---
Brent P.O.V

"Got it."I said smiling as I looked at my phone.

"Let me see!"That dumb bimbo,Deborah, said snatching it away from me.

"No let me!"Peyton tried grabbing the phone but ultimately fell flat on her face onto the dirt.

I snatched it back out of Deborah's hands.Why did I have to team up with such idiots?

"Look,it doesn't matter what the picture looks like as long as we have proof of them kissing its okay."

"Question."Deborah asked raising her hand as if we were in school.

I rolled my eyes at her."What?"

"Why do we need a picture of her kissing some guy?Im just here to get revenge."

"For the love of God,how stupid are you?"Peyton snapped.

"Hey,shut the hell up!"I yelled before they started arguing.

"I'll explain the plan once more so pay attention."I directed my gaze specifically to Deborah.

"Jamie is everything to that prick Landon,right?And Sylvia enjoys having a loving sister and doesn't want to ruin their relationship. So having evidence that he cheated on his beloved girlfriend with her sister will be very useful as blackmail.Now as for Sylvia,shes going to receive this here evidence and is going to do everything I say if she doesn't want Jamie to find out.Sylvia will basically be our little puppet...until I...we get bored with her.Everyone benefits."I said carefully enough both of these idiots could understand.

"Ooooh.So we have complete control over her?"Deborah asked stupidly.

"We?...Oh yeah,we."Really all I wanted was to was how much control I can have over Sylvia.I want to see how far she'll go just to preserve her relationship with Jamie.

"Alright!Teamwork!"She shouted.

"No,just,no..."Peyton said walking away.

I was thinking the exact same thing and went my separate way.Leaving her to stand there clueless.

I was getting ready to have some fun.