Maybe He's Not So Bad?

After school let out,Brent picked me up at the back of the school and we drove to his house.

While he drove,I tried to relax.

"I saw you talking to Zach today."He said as the car came to a stop at a red light.

"We're friends-"

He quickly drew a knife to my neck.I swallowed and my heart beat fastened.

"I don't give a flying fuck what you two are!I swear the God if I see you talk to him again,I will..."He closed his eyes and chuckled with a sigh.

He pulled the knife back and smiled at me.

I had my hands gripped the seat in horror.

"You're so cute when you're scared."He said in a soft tone of voice.

I wanted to cry so badly,but I couldn't.I wouldn't.

After a good 15 minutes of being terrified,we arrived at his house.The same house the party was thrown at.

The same house Landon beat up Brent at for Jamie.

He got out and opened my door for me.He even helped me out of the car like an actual gentleman.

"Uh,thanks?"I said unsure of how to feel.

Two small girls ran out of the house screaming Brent's name.One had curly brown hair and blue eyes,while the other had straight black hair and green eyes.

"Hey ladybugs."Brent said embracing them both in a big bear hug.

"How was school?"One asked.

The one with black hair smiled at me and screamed."Brent,you have a girlfriend?!"

The brown haired one spoke."She's so pretty!"

My face felt warm.Were two little girls gushing over me?They remind me so much of Amy.

"Alright you two,get inside.I'll be inside in a minute."He said kissing them both on their cheeks.

They ran inside giggling.

Brent turned to me and that loving look he had toward his sisters turned into a devious smirk.

"Look,you're here to meet my parents.So DON'T fuck up.Got it?"He said walking me into the house.

All the while he kept his hand on my ass.

When we entered the house,I was surprised.It was so big and clean.Probably because the last time I was here there were 100 people in here crowded up on eachother.

Out from the kitchen was a woman with the most gorgeous jet black hair and icy blue eyes.And when I looked at her,all I could see was Brent...You know,only with a softer face.

She smiled at me.

"So this is the lovely Sylvia I've heard so much about.You're certainly prettier than what I heard about you.My name's Rochelle."She said shaking my hand.

He spoke about me?Really?

"V-very nice to meet you too...Rochelle."I was a little freaked about the whole situation.

"Brent's father is in his workshop,as always.I'll go get him."

Once she left the room,Brent turned to me and gave me a serious look.

"Please,do not fuck up when my Dad gets here.None of that stuttering shit you just did with my Mom,alright?"He said squeezing my arm.

"Alright,alright...Stop."I pleaded softly.